Two

Her mind was in outer space, and her eyes glued onto the floor when it happened

Her mind was in outer space, and her eyes glued onto the floor when it happened. Miyako let out a shocked yelp as her head slammed into someone's chest. She flinched away from the person, but a fist grabbed a hold of the collar to her shirt.

"S-Sorry," Miyako stammered out.

"Watch were your fucking go, runt," The voice hissed.

Panic flared throughout Miyako as she forced herself to look upwards, her eyes meeting crimson red hues that sent shivers down her spine. Ume was standing to the side, panic clear in her eyes. Miyako lowered her head, ripping her gaze away from him.

"Tch," He mumbled, shoving her towards Ume, "Dumbasses," He hissed, stalking off.

Miyako let out a small breath as people began mumuring all around her. Ume instantly grabbed Miyako's arm and dragged her towards the door, before they walked into the classroom, Ume stopped and looked at Miyako.

Miyako's face remained blank and her lips pressed into a thin line despite her thundering heart beat. The emotionless look immediately sent a worried feeling through Ume, and her hands worked to straighten out the wrinkles of her white shirt.

"You're lucky you're a girl, Miyako," Ume stated, "He would've crushed you like a twig," She stated, pulling out a red fabric from her jacket pocket.

Ume was like the mother Miyako never head. They had a strong friendship before she left for France all those years ago, and always took care of her whenever she needed to. Ume always had an extra tie for Miyako on her, making it straight and even for her.

Miyako looked at her friend, seeing the worry embedded into Ume's face made her stomach tighten in anger. She hated whenever people looked at her like that. Miyako didn't want people to worry about her when they had no reason to.

"It wouldn't be something I'm not use to," Miyako muttered as Ume began to tie the tie. >>Say that 3× fast<<

For a brief second, Ume paused her actions, looking up at her taller friend with a frown. Miyako turned her head, looking towards the steel door. Ume released a small sigh and finished tying the fabric into the standard look. Ume opened the door and pulled Miyako inside the classroom.

"...they're just a bunch of Grade A dirtbags!"

Miyako's gaze flicked upwards at the familiar voice of Neito Monoma, going on about his daily mockings. She never really cared for what he said, but those words had grabbed her attention. Her eyes locked onto Neito as he turned to look at her.

"I heard you had a run in with-"

"Leave her alone, Monoma. She's not in the mood," Ume bitterly snapped, folding her arms over her chest.

"Ume," Miyako started, "Its fine,"

Ume mumbled underneath her breath and stalked over towards her seat, plopping down with a noise of disappointment. Miyako released a small sigh and moved to her seat, which was closest to the window.

As the hours went on, Miyako occupied herself with looking out the window, her eyes looking through the clouds. She never liked school, she really onky went to see the friends that stuck with her.

Something different caught her attention, an announcement made by her teacher, Sekijiro Kan, or Mr. Kan. Something about a Sports Fesitival, and it made excitement pulse through her classmates. It just made her nervous.

The thought of having to actually preform stuff in front of thousands of people sent a shiver rippling through her spine. Was there an option? If not that meant she would have to try; otherwise she'd never hear the end of it from Ginko.

Hell, she was barely able to keep full control of her quirk and had different teachers keeping an eye on her. A small sigh left Miyako's lips as she looked back out the window, briefly spotting the 1-A Class before they vanished once more.

"Hey Miyako," Ume's voice brought her out of her small trance, "Do you know who ran into you?" She suddenly asked.

Miyako shrugged her shoulders in response to the question, "I know of him," Miyako mumbled quietly, "But no, I don't," She informed. 

Ume frowned slightly, "Do you know his name?" She questioned. Miyako shook her head and stood up, gathering her books and shoving them into her bag. Her eyes flicked over towards Ume who released a small sigh, "His name is Katsuki Bakugo," She informed.

The name rang a bell in Miyako's head and she looked up, swinging her bag over her shoulder, "The kid who was attacked by that sludge villain?" Miyako questioned, tilting her head to the side.

Ume's lips twitched upwards and with a nod, she spoke, "Yup, but don't him hear you say that. He might actually pulverize you," She joked.

A smile grew on Miyako's lips and she nodded her head, "C'mon, lets go get some food,"