Twenty Eight ((MATURE CONTENT))

Miyako let out a small, squeak filled sigh as Katsuki lowered her back onto the mattress of his bed

Miyako let out a small, squeak filled sigh as Katsuki lowered her back onto the mattress of his bed. A light blush gathering on her cheeks as she looked up at him as his hands slipped underneath the fabric of her gray shirt.

"W-Wait," Miyako whispered quietly, her heart slamming against her chest.

Disappointment gathered on Katsuki's features as he withdrew his hands, "Sorry, I-"

Miyako grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips, watching him to stammer to stop, a blush gathering on his cheeks and stretching to his ears, "I-I want this..I do," She began, "I just..nervous,"

A smirk gathered on his lip as he looked down at her, "Don't be. I'll try and be gentle," He stated with a small chuckle.

Miyako's eyes widened in panic at his words and she gripped at his forearms, "Try?!" She exclaimed, "Th-this'll be my f-"

Her words were silenced by Katsuki's lips feverishly slamming against hers, making a deep red blush stretch across her face as she kissed him back. After a few moments, Katsuki pulled away from her lips and reached up, brushing his thumb over her bottom lip.

"I can't promise that I'll be gentle with you, but I can try," He informed.

Miyako looked up at him, her eyes scanning his face, "Wh-What if we break up again...?" She whispered.

Katsuki let out a small sigh and leaned away from her, "We don't have to do this, Miyako," He assured her, "Okay?"

Miyako was slightly surprised by his words, but a light smile grew on her lips, "I want this..just promise me one thing,"

Katsuki let an impatient groan, dropping his head onto her shoulder, "What?" He muttered.

Miyako couldn't help but giggle at his actions, moving her arms upwards and wrapping around his neck, her fingers brushing through his ash-blonde locks, "Don't get me pregnant," She stated.

Katsuki's ears turned deep shade of red and his head jerked upwards, "I'm not that fucking stupid, Miyako. I have condoms," He snapped.

Miyako's cheeks reddened and she nodded her head, letting out a dmall breath of air as Katsuki looked down at her with a small, genuine smile on his lips.

"Are you sure?" He mumbled.

Miyako nodded her head, and Katsuki leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. Katsuki slowly pressed his body against Miyako's, making her flinch slightly. It obviously didn't hurt, but it was a foreign feeling to her, and she could feel all of his muscles through his thin black tank top.

Katsuki pulled his lips away from hers, he reached up and slipped his hand underneath her head, gently tilting it so that he could have better access to her neck. As he moved down her neck, he left the occasional hickey; of course, he made sure that they were dark and noticeable, but he also sealed it off with a rough bite that dragged a moan from her lips.