Twenty One

Miyako looked around the guest bedroom, slightly amazed by the organized state it was in

Miyako looked around the guest bedroom, slightly amazed by the organized state it was in. The room looked as if it had been dusted not to long ago, everything actually looked new.

Katsuki stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, which was a sight for Miyako to see considering he was always either angry or yelling. Miyako placed the bag down by the door and ran a hand through her black strands, completely untucking her bangs and letting the fall.

"Thank you for this, Katsuki," Miyako spoke in a quiet voice, "You co-"

"I wasn't going to let you sleep in the damn streets like a fucking mutt," Katsuki snapped.

Miyako grinned slightly and only nodded her head, glancing at the digital clock on the end table. It was half past midnight. Miyako frowned slightly and opened up her bag, rummaging through it with a small frown on her lips.

"You said Ginko packed my bag?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah," Katsuki leaned against the wall, folding his arms over his chest.

Miyako's frown deepened and she shook her head, "She didn't pack my pajamas," Miyako whined, "Just..my uniform...and other things,"

A light sigh left his lips but he nodded his head, "I'll find you something," He stated before disappearing into the dark hall.

Miyako sat on the comfortable bed, smiling softly to herself as she waited for him to return. When he did, Katsuki held a large black shirt and a pair of thin, black pajama pants.

"You really like the colour black," Miyako joked.

Katsuki shoved the clothes into her chest, "Shut up, brat," He muttered, "The bathroom is down the hall, last door on the left" He informed.

Miyako nodded her head and walked towards the door, pausing to give the male a soft kiss onto his cheek. With a growl, Katsuki snatched a hold of her cheeks, forcing her to actually kiss him. Miyako giggled against his lips before pulling away and trotting off towards the bathroom.

Miyako entered the bathroom and nearly panicked upon seeing the width of the room. It was about the size of her bedroom, and well...bright. Miyako narrowed her eyes against the blinding lights and turned around, locking the door behind her. Miyako set the clothes on the counter and took a brief moment to look at her reflection.

Miyako wanted to scream at the sight of herself. Her eyes were slightly red from the crying she had done before Katsuki found her, and she had dark circles underneath her eyes. She looked and felt exhausted.

With a quiet sigh, Miyako peeled her shirt over her head, pausing as she went to unclasped her bra. Miyako awkwardly twisted at the handle, checking to see if she had actually locked it, and sighed quietly as her movement was abruptly stopped. She walked oved to the closet in the bathroom, checking the space filled with racks of towels and rags and other objects. Empty. She moved to the shower, pausing once she realized it was a glass door. It was completely see through, so she didn't have to worry about that.

Once she deemed it was safe to completely strip down, Miyako quickly took off the bra and pulled the shirt over her torso, pausing when she realized how baggy it actually was on her. A light smile grew on her lips as she childishly waved the sleeves around. After she had changed underwear, Miyako pulled up the pajama pants, frowning once she realized they were a little too big for her.

Miyako frowned and untied the small knot, pulling at the strings until the pants fit her perfectly. Gathering her clothes, and hiding her bra and underwear, Miyako shuffled towards the guest bedroom. She couldn't help but feel embarrassed as she spotted Katsuki sitting on the bed.

Once his red eyes landed on her, his face exploded into a deep shade of scarlet, but a large grin gathered on his lips. Miyako nervously ducked her head and grabbed her bag, shoving the clothes into it, grabbing her phone and charger before straightening her position.

"S-Stop staring at me like that," Miyako demanded, clutching her phone in her hand.

"You look hot wearing my clothes," Katsuki stated.

Miyako's cheeks deepened in colour at his words, "Sh-Shut up," She muttered, moving towards the opposite end of the bed and crouching down to plug up the charger.

She pulled away from the outlet and plugged her phone up to the charger, placing it on top of the end table. Miyako tugged the blanket out from underneath the pillows and looked at Katsuki as he stood up.

"I'll come wake you up tomorrow," He informed.

Miyako nodded her hand and moved onto the bed. As Katsuki began to walk away, Miyako reached out and grabbed his wrist. Katsuki turned his head to look at her, confusion in his gaze, before he could speak, Miyako pulled him down to her height and pressed a soft kiss onto his lips.

Katsuki stiffened for a brief second, before kissing her back. Miyako soon pulled away and spoke, "Good night,"

Katsuki grunted in response before disappearing, gently closing the door behind him.

Miyako expected herself to immediately fall asleep as soon as she got comfortable, but she couldn't. No matter how much she tossed and turned in the bed it just felt..off. She did this for about thirty minutes before the door swung open, making her jump.

"Fucking relax," Katsuki grumbled, sounding annoyed and tired, "It's just me," He muttered, closing the door behind him.

"Wha-"

Miyako clamped her mouth close as he pushed the blankets back and crawled into the bed, "Just shut up and lay down," He demanded.

Confused, Miyako slowly laid down. Katsuki wasted no time in dragging her into his chest, his arms wrapped protectively around her waist as he cuddled into her.

"I haven't been able to fucking sleep since Saturday," He informed, "Now I know why,"

Miyako's cheeks burned in embarrassment, but she wasn't going to deny the fact that she liked this. She was warm and comfortable with Katsuki cuddling her close to his chest.