Fourteen

Watching Katsuki's fight was more nerve wrecking than Miyako thought possible

Watching Katsuki's fight was more nerve wrecking than Miyako thought possible. No, she wasn't worried about Katsuki, mostly because she knew he would win no matter the circumstances, but she was worried about the red headed male he was going against. She found it slightly terrifying whenever Katsuki had gone all out on him.

When she was up for the third time, Miyako found herself wishing that she would lose, knowing that if she didn't lose soon she would have to fight against Katsuki, and Miyako knew she didn't have the skills or talent to take on the hardheaded male.

Tarou Fujiaki was her opponent for this round, and she could practically feel the excitement that rolled off of him from across the circle, where he stood with a smirk. Miyako had learned what his quirk was; it was teleportation combined with some kind of purple light that can cause some serious burns and cuts depending on how sharp or hot he wanted them.

Miyako had long since ditched her tattered and torn jacket, leaving her in a singed tank top and sweats. She had ended up pulling her hair back in a ponytail in order to cool off her skin, and that also revealed her birth mark. She of course, didn't pull her hair up until she got away from Ume and Aoi. This would be the first time anyone would see the birthmark, and it made her nervous.

Miyako let out a small sigh as her fingers brushed through the end of her hair, untangling the knots that had gathered. Before she could start walking into the field, she felt something grasp a hold of her shoulder. Miyako's head snapped around to look at the person who grabbed her, and she relaxed slightly seeing Katsuki standing there.

"What are you doing?" Miyako asked, looking at him for a few seconds before looking down at her feet.

Katsuki grabbed her chin and roughly jerked her head upwards, forcing her to meet his gaze. Miyako's cheeks turned a deep shade of red as he looked down at her, his red eyes almost glaring at her.

"He's going to try and get into your damn head," He suddenly spat. Miyako rose a surprised brow at his words and tilted her head in confusion. Katsuki let out a small sigh and let his hands fall from her, "Just...make sure he doesn't do any stupid shit," He muttered bitterly.

Miyako smirked slightly and rolled her eyes, "I'll he fine if that's what you're worried about," She teased.

Anger flared in his eyes at her words, "LIKE HELL I'D BE WORRIED ABOUT YOU, RUNT!!!" He yelled.

Miyako smiled at his words and simply patted his shoulder before turning around and walking towards the field, "See you around, Katsuki!" She called, waving behind her shoulder.

Miyako couldn't get the smile on her face to go away as she approached the circle, and she could tell the look on her face was a shock to Tarou as confusion gathered in his blue eyes. Her eyes looked over the birthmark for a moment before he let out a small scoff.

"Are you going to back out again, Miyako?" He spat venomously, folding his arms over his chest as he looked over her.

Miyako simply shook her head, her smile dropping like a stone and the usual bland look on her face returned, "Non, je suis prêt à vous emmener, Kegareta," ((No, I'm ready to take you on, Kegareta)) She informed in French.

Tarou's eyes brightened as he heard her speaking in fluent French, and a large smirk on his lips as he spoke in a loud tone, "Get ready to lose, Miyako Yukishima!" He declared, throwing his fist up into the air.

Miyako couldn't held but cringe at the enthusiastic look and actions, but her moment was short lived when he completely vanished from her vision in a flash of bright purple. Her eyes widened in a brief moment of panic as she quickly scrambled forward, knowing he would appear behind her.

Just as she whirled around to look for the pinkette male, he reappeared with some kind of bolt in his hand and a dark, wicked grin on his lips. Tarou used his free hand to pull him out of the skinny portal and then proceeded to throw the bolt of purple-ness at her. The light moved at...well the speed of light. Miyako couldn't move before she felt the bolt slice into her shoulder, and her eyes flew wide open.

Do you know that feeling when you get burnt with...say a candle or a cigarette? That's what it felt like for Miyako. A sharp gasp left her lips at the feeling and her hand instinctively darted towards her shoulder, gripping the bleeding and burning injury.

"You have forgotten me, Yukishima," Tarou began, a bright light in his left palm, "I was your closest friend in France, I knew everything that happened to you," He informed with a smirk.

Miyako looked at him, her eyes showing the shock she felt. He knows everything. How does he know everything? What that hell does he mean? The thoughts ran through her head as she looked at him, her eyes slowly narrowing at him.

"Who are you?" She asked quietly.