Thirty Six

>>A few weeks later<<

Miyako's eyes fluttered open as she slowly woke up, a searing pain through her head and body following soon after. Thick red blood laid in dots on her lap, bringing a moment of confusion through her mind. It took a few seconds to notice to wet liquid that dripped down the side of her head and from the corner of her mouth, and another couple of seconds for Miyako to try and move her arms up to her head, but she couldn't.

Cleaning her neck downwards, Miyako's eyes searched the area behind her. Her hands were attached to a large chain that connected to the ground. Miyako gave a final tug on her hands, attempting to loosen the metallic trap around her wrists before sighing softly and turning her attention in front of her.

In front of her sat a single chair that was illuminated by a single light that dangled in between Miyako and the wooden seat. Behind the chair was a large metallic door with a square window. The room was small and cold.

To the side of Miyako was a large table decorated with something that sent a genuine feeling of outright terror. On the table laid multiple knives varying in all shapes and sizes, some needle and thread, a small bottle of what looked like pain killers, and a mallet.

The panic began to rise in Miyako's chest as she tried to move her legs, only to realize they were also contained. A loud curse left her lips as she tugged and pulled every which way as a feeble attempt to free herself.

"It's not going to w-work," A cold, angry voice spat bitterly, making Miyako jump.

Miyako's eyes snapped towards the direction of the voice, spotting a dark figure in the corner. Very horror movie like. Miyako remained silent despite the raging questions that circled in her mind.

Dissatisfied with the lack of response, the figure let out a bitter scoff before speaking, "I've heard a shit- shit t-ton of you," The figure's arm violently twitched as they carried on, "It's also...v-very s-surprising how you managed to t-tame that fine piece of dick, Katsuki,"

Miyako's brows furrowed in confusion. How does she know so much?

The shadowed figure soon stepped out into the light, and Miyako's eyes flew wide open. In front of her was a tall male, who was leaning down to look at Miyako. His amber eyes glating daggers into her skin and her brown hair framing his face perfectly. He was heavily scarred, a deep gash going over his left eye and another across his nose. Small nicks covered his cheeks and freshly made ones scattered around his jaw and neck. Every now and again, he would twitch and jerk or shift position.

"Amazing..." He whispered, "D-did you know th-that it takes a person to feel f-fear in just a second?" He asked.

Before Miyako could answer, he sat back up and smiled darkly, "Y-You must b-be some kind o-of f-freak! I-It took you at l-least ten!" He exclaimed, "Then again..you a-also sustained a h-head injury when y-you were ten which c-could've damaged..." His words trailed off into thoughtful mumbles, turning his attention away from Miyako, "My n-name's T-Takashi..by the w-way,"

"Where a-am I?" Miyako asked, surpressing a wince of pain when she licked her dryinging lips.

The question brought a beaming smile onto the male's lips and he towered over her, "Glad you a-asked, kid! You are c-currently residing in m-my humble...c-camp of sorts!" He informed, "This is wh-where you will be staying until further n-notice!" He decalred.

Miyako's eyes widened at his words and leaned away from him, "N-No! I have to go home!-"

Confusion gathered onto the brunettes face as he plopped down onto the ground in front of her, "But..b-but you are h-home," He mumbled in a childish why.

Miyako sent him a sharp glare, "No! I need to get back to my dorm room at U.A." She spat, "Let me go-"

"I can't,"

Miyako felt annoyance flash through her mind at the words and her head fell against her chest, "My boyfriend..and his friends will be looking for me," Miyako mumbled, "When they find me, they will kick your ass so hard you'll be flying into the next fucking century,"

When Miyako looked towards the male, her blood ran cold. A murderous rage gathered in his features, and a scowl on his face. Takashi slowly stood to his feet, remaining silent for the longest time as he looked down at her.

"I-It's very rude t-to reject shelter," He spat, "I-it's b-bad to be cruel t-to th-those who offer help...y-you need to be taught a-a lesson,"

Miyako's eyes widened at his words and she watched him walk towards the table, "W-WAIT! I-I'M SORRY!" She yelled as his fingers wrapped around the handle of the mallet, "I-I'm just really c-confused a-"

"Sorry doesn't c-cut it," He interrupted in an oddly calm voice.

Seconds later, Miyako found herself on the ground, a loud scream of pain leaving her lips as she pulled at the chains, wanting to clutch at her stomach. A cough left her lips, and blood splattered onto the ground. A clatter met her ears and Takashi pulled at the chains, roughly pulling her back into the chair she slid off of.

Miyako couldn't bring herself to say anything as the pain was nearly unbearable. The male disappeared from her vision once again, tossing the mallet back onto the metal table before grabbing another tool. Takashi crouched in front of her, his eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"They w-won't even be l-looking for you," He snapped, "D-Don't you realize? Th-They don't c-care a-about you M-Miyako...d-doesn't it depress you?" He paused to raised the blade to hover against her leg, "T-to know how l-lonely y-you actually are?" He mumbled.