Seventeen

"You play?" Miyako's voice grabbed Katsuki's attention from his spot on the floor

The blonde male turned his head around to look at Miyako, who had been laying on his bed, realizing she had found a drumstick that Katsuki had lazily placed on his end table. He shrugged his shoulders in response, a small frown on his lips as he did so.
"A little," He replied, turning his attention back to the game he was playing.

Miyako frowned at him. She knew he was irritated from his "unfair" win yesterday, and she had genuinely thought he'd be raving about it to her, but was more than surprised by his total personality switch. Maybe he was so irritated that he could no longer show it.

Miyako sat up, causing Katsuki to glance towards her and then immediately back to the TV screen. She scooted so that she was behind Katsuki and moved her legs so that he was in between them. An amused grin grew on her lips as she watched his ears turn red.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked as Miyako gripped his shoulders.

"Giving you a massage," Miyako bluntly responded, rubbing the stiff muscles.

"Why?" Katsuki demanded, though he didn't pull away from her hands as they loosened his muscles.

Miyako smiled softly at he tilted his head to the side, allowing her hands to move further along his shoulders, moving up to his neck, "You're tense, and irritated," She replied, "Trust me...those are not the best combinations,"

Katsuki let out a small scoff at her words, pausing the game and resting his head against her knee as her fingers worked miracles on his sore muscles. The duo fell into a comfortable silence as Miyako continued her work, her brows furrowing occasionally in order to keep her focused; however, all she could actually think about was the fact that his spikey, messy hair was really, really soft.

"Why the fuck is your hair so soft?" Miyako asked, pulling her hands away from his shoulders and combing them through his strands. She smiled as she watched it flatten underneath her hand and immediately move back up.

"I don't fucking know," Katsuki pulled away from her and moved to lay on his side on the bed next to her, "Maybe because I actually wash my hair," He retorted with a smirk.

Miyako's eyebrows rose up at his words and she looked at him, "Are you implying that I don't?" She joked, a grin on her lips.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, and just as his mouth opened so he could speak his bedroom door flung open, making Miyako jump in panic and Katsuki's head whipped around.

"YOU'RE GODDAMN CA- who's this?"

Miyako's eyes widened in panic upon spotting a middle aged female, who looked very similar to Katsuki, stood in the entrance. Panicked by the sudden arrival, Miyako hid her face in her hands mostly because she hadn't bothered to cover her birthmark and her eyes were strange enough as it is.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU OLD HAG!!" Katsuki yelled, shooting up into a sitting position.

Ignoring Katsuki, the blonde stepped further into the room and spoke with a surprisingly warm smile, "I'm Mitsuki," She greeted, "I'm shithead's mother,"

Miyako nearly choked on her spit at the words, and her head remained lowered, "M-Miyako.." She informed quietly.

Katsuki let out an annoyed groan and flopped onto his back, folding his arms over his chest, deeming it impossible to get his mother out of the room. Mitsuki's smile brightened significantly and she sat up right folding her arms over her chest.

"I should've known you were that French girl Katsuki-"

"SHUT UP!!" Katsuki practically screamed, standing up to his feet, "YOU'RE MAKING HER UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU OLD HAG!"

Mitsuki's eyes flared at his son, "BE QUIET, SHITHEAD!" She snapped before turning back to Miyako, "Will you be staying for dinner?" She asked.

Miyako's cheeks flared and she nervously rubbed her neck, "I-I uhm, I d-don't know," She admitted, "Probably not,"

Mitsuki made a noise similar to a grunt, "That's- KATSUKI, QUIT BEING AN ASSHOLE - That's fine, darling. You're always welcome to stay if you changw your mind," She informed.

Miyako could only nod her head at Mitsuki's words. Mitsuki turned to her raging son and whispered something inaudible to him, and whatever it was made Katsuki's face turn into a fiery red and he screamed for her to get out.

Miyako realized that they were a lot a like, and it was slightly worrying actually. A few seconds after the door closed, it reopened making Katsuki let out an annoyed groan, but it soon closed.

Miyako peeked out from behind her hand at the sound of small paws pattering against the carpet of his room. Miyako's eyes brightened seeing a ginger tabby cat strolling around, acting as if he owned the place.

"Awh, he's so adorable," Miyako cooed, moving onto the floor to get a closer look at the cat, "What's his name?" She asked.

Katsuki looked down at her from his spot on the bed, "King," He informed.

Hearing his name, the cat perked up before launching himself into Katsuki's lap, forcing his head underneath Katsuki's hand. Miyako smiled softly and stood up, moving to sit beside Katsuki, controller in hand.

"I didn't think you would like cats," She stated, holding the controller out for him to take.

Katsuki let out a small scoff, "I don't," He informed, "But King is an exception,"

Miyako chuckled softly and slowly reached out, poking the tabby's ear. King looked at her, his wide green eyes moving between Katsuki and Miyako before he let out a small mrrow. Katsuki nudged the cat towards Miyako, pushing him off of his lap so he could focus on the game.

King sniffled cautiously at her hand, raising his paw and batting at her, watching her move her hand back. Miyako examined the microscopic cuts on her hand made by the cat, "Dick," She muttered quietly.

In response to her word, King let out another noise before walking onto her lap, laying down instantly. Katsuki chuckled softly and looked at Miyako's childish smile.

"He hates everyone except me," He informed.

Miyako only smiled wider and stroked the cats hand, listening to the purrs that rumbled from his chest and spoke, "So...I wanna see your drumming skills, Young Baku-Bitch,"

Katsuki's head snapped towards her at the words, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME, SHITTY GIRL?!?" He roared, ditching the game completely.

Miyako giggled innocently as she continued stroking King's head, "Nothing~" She hummed.