Six

Miyako bit her lip as she stood at her door, a small frown on her lips

Miyako bit her lip as she stood at her door, a small frown on her lips. She could hear Katsuki's footsteps slowly becoming more and more distant, leaving the familiar lonely feeling to surround. A sharp sigh left her lips as she turned around quickly, "Bakugo!" She called in, a nervous pitch in her voice.

Katsuki stopped dead in his tracks and turned to look at her. Miyako nervously shifted her weight onto one foot, "H-How will I know if you get home safely?" She asked quietly.

Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me, "You'll see me at that damn school," He shrugged his broad shoulders at her words.

Miyako frowned at his words, nodding her head, "Okay...but you better get home safely," She demanded.

Katsuki let out a scoff and rolled his eyes in annoyance before turning around and walking off, well, more like stomped off. Miyako's eyes followed after him before she quickly looked up towards the sky. As she began opening the door, she heard thundering footsteps from behind her.

Miyako let out a small squeak as a hand grabbed her shoulder, forcing her to turn around. Her body tensed up completely as she expected to be facing a thug of some sorts, only to find herself facing Katsuki's red eyes.

"W-What are you doing here?" Miyako stammered out, her eyes moving to look at the ground.

"Give me your fucking phone," He demanded, pulling his own out.

"What?" Miyako asked in confusion, taking a step back, her back bumping into the door.

"Are you fucking deaf, Runt?" He snapped, "Give me your damn phone," He repeated, annoyance gathering on his face.

Miyako's eyes widened as she quickly pulled her phone out of her back pocket, shoving it into his chest. Miyako cocked a brow as he handed her the black device.

"Put your number in it, dumbass," Katsuki snapped, turning her phone on, "What's your password?" He asked.

Miyako's cheeks steadily turned a deep shade of red at the question, "U-Uh its, uhm....uh, B-Bubblegum.....B-Bitch," She stammered out in embarrassment.

Katsuki rose a brow and looked at her, Miyako could tell that he was judging her password but typed it in soon after. Miyako turned on his phone, pausing to look at his lockscreen. A small giggle left her lips at the threatening message before looking back up at him.

"I need your password," Miyako informed quietly.

"Its a tapping thing. Twice of the top left, once on the top right, three times on the bottom left," He mumbled in response, tapping aggressively at the keypad.

Miyako nodded her head a tapped the combination. Miyako then began searching for his contacts. As she began to set a name for herself, a small grin grew on her lips as she typed the word Runt.

~~

The next morning was absolute chaos for Miyako. It first started with a bucket of ice being dumped on her head followed by Ginko screaming at her for not being home at curfew. Then she had to rush to get dressed as she was already running late, then ran in full sprint to school, hair still dripping wet.

A small sigh left Yuuki's lips as she walked out of the girls locker room, jogging onto the field to join her training classmates. Ume was the first one to notice Miyako's disheveled appearance, and cocked a brow at her.

"Glory, Miyako. You look like shit," Ume stated, "And like a wet rat,"

With a dry laugh, Miyako sent her an angry glare, "Thanks, asshole," She snapped, "I've just had a rough morning," Miyako mumbled.

"Obviously," Ume replied, letting herself drop down onto the floor from the bar had been doing pull ups on, "So uh, I have a question," She informed, leaning against the pole as Miyako jumped to clutch the bar.

"Hit. Me," Miyako grunted out as she used her arms to pull her body up.

"Where you and Bakugo on a date," She whispered out the last word.

Miyako yelped out in surprise, her fingers slipping off of the pole. Miyako landed on her butt with a thud and she sent a glare towards Ume for distracting her.

"NO! HE JUST OFFERED TO WALK ME HOME!" Miyako snapped, rising to her feet.

Ume smirked at her reaction and spoke, "He had the same reaction," She informed.

Miyako scoffed as she latched onto the bar once again, "So what. Its true," She muttered, loosely dangling from the bar.

The sound of the door opening made the class all pause their actions to look towards the door. Ume's smirk only widened as Class 1-A walked in, their teacher following close after them. Miyako let out a small whine, letting go of the bar and dropping onto the ground.

"I forgot to tell you," Ume began, casually nibbling on her nail, "The teachers thought it was a good idea to have us spar against each other," She chuckled.

Miyako's shoulders dropped in defeat, "With or without quirks?" She asked in a sullen tone.

Ume smiled, "With,"

"Bakugo is gonna burn the place," Miyako stated as she walked over towards Sekijiro as he summonded the class.

"Says the one with an actual fire quirk," Ume retorted.

"Chemic Fire quirk," Miyako corrected with a grin.