Twenty Nine

"MIYAKO YUKISHIMA!!!"

The black haired female stiffened entirely at the over dramatic shouting coming for Ume's lips as she shoved her way through the hall towards Miyako. Miyako carefully closed her locker and turned to look towards the female, a nervous bead of sweat forming on her temple as she saw the feign anger but a smirk that could only mean endless teasing from the female.

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHY YOU WEREN'T HERE AT SCHOOL YESTERDAY!" Ume loudly declared, earning some glares from the older students.

Miyako's cheeks reddened at the unwanted attention and she nervously adjusted the tie on her neck, which she convinced Katsuki to tie for her, "I-I was sick," Miyako stammered out.

Ume's smirk widened and she folded her arms over her chest, "Don't pull that shit, Miya," Ume flashed a large, closed eyes smile, "You and K-"

Miyako's hands flew up to cover the purple haired girl's mouth, a deep shade of red stretching from head and down to her neck as she hissed out a single word.

"SHUSH!"

Ume reached up and flicked away Miyako's hand, a beaming smile on her lips, "So," Ume began as she turned to open her locker, "How was he?" She asked.

Miyako quickly hid her face in her hands, attempting to hide her burning red face. "Ume~" Miyako whined out, hiding her face.

"I'm curious!" Ume replied, slamming her locker closed, "I want details!" She cried out.

"Details on what?" Miyako jumped at the sound of Tenshi's voice, but Ume perked up.

"Noth-"

"The hot, raunchy sex she had," Ume bluntly replied.

Miyako's cheeks reddened, if possible, and she hid her face away from sight, "You're an awful friend, Ume," She mumbled.

"I'm very, very sorry that you have to put up with me," Ume retorted sarcastically.

"I don't have to, I choose to," Miyako responded, "Have you two gone on that date yet?" She asked, changing the topic.

Ume and Tenshi both shook their heads, "No, we're waiting until tomorrow," Tenshi spoke up, his arm drapping over Ume's shoulders.

Miyako nodded her head, "Well, I'm gonna go find Katsuki," She informed, turning her heels and disappearing into the crowd of high schoolers.

Miyako glanced around the heads of the people, hoping to find the familiar ash-blonde spikes that seemed to defy gravity. She mumbled quiet apologies to the people who bumped into her as she weaved through the crowds. Finally, she heard the unmistakable yelling from Katsuki.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY YOU EXTRAS!"

A small smile graced her lips at the voice and she quickly walked towards the direction. Finally she spotted him and sprinted towards him, since she was behind him, he hadn't seen her coming, giving Miyako the perfect opportunity to attack.

Miyako launched herself onto his back, wrapping her arms and legs around his body tightly and smiling. Katsuki let out a surprised noise, stumbling forward at the extra weight.

"WHAT T-" Katsuki turned his head, his words ceasing to a stop upon seeing her, "GET OFF!"

Miyako shook her head stubbornly, "Nope. I've accepted the fact that I will never be able to kick your ass, so this is a substitute," She informed.

Katsuki let out a huff and rolled his eyes, "You're fucking impossible," He muttered bitterly.

Miyako smiled softly and shrugged, "I'd smack you, but that would be animal abuse," She stated.

"And domestic," Katsuki mumbled.

Miyako let out a hum of agreement and rested her chin on his shoulders. Katsuki moved through the halls, holding her thighs in his own with a small smirk on his lips. After a moment or silence, Miyako spoke up, "So how many people did you tell?" She asked.

Katsuki glanced at her, "I didn't tell anyone shit...except that fucking grape girl," He muttered.

Miyako chuckled softly and jumped off of his back, moving to his side and grabbing his hand, "Ume? Yeah I figured that. She wants details," Miyako hummed.

Katsuki smirked at her words and nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders, "So tell her. It's not that big of a damn secret," He stated.

"Yeah, but she'd probably throw a fit and scream it out," Miyako paused for a few seconds, "Do you want to go to the beach after school?"

Katsuki glanced down at her for a moment before shrugging, "I guess, we could go swimming too," He offered.

Miyako looked up at him a bit nervously, not really liking the idea of wearing a bathing suit out in public, "Uh..yeah, sure," She forced a smile and used her free hand to scratch at her neck.

Katsuki glanced at her but nodded his head, "You don't have to wear a bathing suit, if that's what it is," He informed, "Just wear one of my shirts and a pair of shorts,"

Miyako immediately grinned at his words and looked up at him, "So...I can have one of your shirts?" She questioned with a smile on her lips.

Katsuki rolled his eyes at her words, "You have two of them-"

"Plus this uniform jacket," Miyako interrupted, raising her free arm to show the baggy sleeve of what was once Katsuki's uniform jacket.

"Plus the damn jacket," Katsuki muttered, "You have plently of my shirts,"

Miyako feigned offense, and placed her hand over her chest while leaning her head against his arms, "I'm wounded!" She dramatically cried, "My dearest lover will not lend me a permanent shirt to wear!"

Katsuki scoffed, "If you shut the hell up I'll give you a shirt," He muttered.

Miyako immediately sent him a beaming smile, stopping once they reached the large door for Class 1-B. She frowned slightly, not wanting to return to school. Before she could open the door, Katsuki grabbed her hand and pulled her into his chest, making a soft blush grow on her chest. Leaning down he pressed a surprisingly soft kiss onto her lips, it lingered longer than a simple peck on the lips, but short than the passionate ones he often gave her.

It brought a small smile on her lips, and they soon parted, Katsuki giving her one final kiss on her head before speaking.

"I'll see you at lunch," He stated, turning around and walking towards his class.