Thirty

Miyako gently knocked on the door, her eyes adverting to the concrete ground below her feet

Miyako gently knocked on the door, her eyes adverting to the concrete ground below her feet. After a few seconds the door opened up revealing Mina standing there with a beaming smile on her lips as she pulled Miyako into the lounge.

"BAKUGO!!! YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND'S HERE!!" Mina screamed up a flight of stairs.

Much to Miyako's surprise there wasn't a loud response, but the sound of thundering footsteps answer the pink girl. A small smile grew on her lips as she watched Katsuki appear at the bottom of the staircase, a dark gray shirt in his hands.

"Don't do anything too stupid," Mina scolded with a smirk on her lips, "Have fun!" She cheered, swiftly pushing Katsuki and Miyako out of the room.

Miyako let out a small sigh and shook her head in amusement and looked over towards the ash-blonde male. Katsuki had been raking his eyes over Miyako's figure, a small smirk forming on his lips as he did so. Miyako's cheeks turned a deep shade of red and she nervously looked down at her outfit.

It was a simple tank top and a pair of blue jean shorts that had holes in the legs. It did give him a good look at her body, and it embarrassed her, "C-Can I have the shirt?" Miyako mumbled, reach out to grab a hold of the fabric, only for Katsuki to move it out of her reach.

"Nope," He smirked, "You look hot as hell,"

Miyako let out a quiet whine and stepped closer to the male, reaching towards the shirt once again, but he simply raised his arm upwards. "Katsuki~!" Miyako whined out, childishly folding her arms over her chest, "I'll get sunburnt," She informed.

Katsuki looked down at her for a moment, a grin on his lips, "I guess you can have it," He informed, handing her the shirt, "You look way hotter in it anyways,"

Miyako let out a small scoff, rolling her eyes and pulling the shirt on over her head with a small smile on her lips, "Whatever," She muttered.

Katsuki looked at her for a long moment, suddenly grasping a hold of her hips and pulling her into his body, bringing a blush onto her cheeks, "We might just have to reschedule this little beach date of ours so I can take you back to my room and show you just how sexy you are," He whispered into Miyako's ear, gently nipping the lobe with a smirk.

Miyako's eyes widened at the words and she jerked away from him, a deep blush on her cheeks, "Sh-Shut up!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hand and pulling him off towards the exit of the campus.

After a few moments, Katsuki pulled her backwards and spoke, "Just get on my back, we can get there faster," He informed with a grin.

Miyako rolled her eyes at the slight laziness from the male and climbed onto his back, wrapping her arms underneath his shoulders so that she wasn't choking him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

With a shit-eating grin, Katsuki tilted his head to look at her, "This position is familiar...but last time you were underneath me," He declared.

Miyako narrowed her eyes at his words and slammed the palm of her hand into the side of his head, "STOP MAKING LEWD COMMENTS LIKE THAT, ASSHOLE!!" She yelled.

"DON'T FUCKING HIT ME!" Katsuki retorted, and without warning, launched them into the air.

A loud yelp left Miyako's lips and she tightened her grip around him, squeeze her eyes shut in a panicked state. She pressed her cheek against his back as they propelled through the air. Once they landed on the ground, Miyako opened her eyes to look around. 

"You going to get down, Runt?" Katsuki asked in annoyance.

Miyako rolled her eyes and released the death grip she had him in, letting her feet hit the ground with a small thud. Katsuki rubbed his arms for a brief moment before pulling Miyako towards the water. Miyako smiled softly at the feeling of the salty water sloshing against their legs as they waded into the ocean until the water lapped at their necks.

"I haven't been swimming in a long time," Miyako admitted, glancing towards the setting sun.

"Not in France?" Katsuki questioned, pulling Miyako into his arms.

Miyako squirmed slightly as his fingers brushed against the skin of her waist, and she shook her head, "No, I never actually had the time to," She informed, turning around the male's arms.

Katsuki let out a small huff of air before a rather wicked smirk grew on his lips. Miyako looked at him in confusion, seconds after he grabbed her hips and Miyako's eyes flew wide.

"N-NO KaTSUki!!" Miyako screeched out as he hoisted her upwards, throwing her backwards so that she would slip beneath the water.

Miyako cringed at the salt water that gathered in her mouth, and as she resurfaced she spat out the water. A deep scowl grew on her features as she hesrd Katsuki laughter and she sent him a glare.

"YOU DICK!" Miyako yelled, splashing him with water.

Katsuki only laughed harder at her actions and Miyako looked at him for a second. A genuine look of happiness spread across his features and the smile that graced his soft lips brought a small smile onto Miyako's own lips. Once he calmed down from his laughing fit, Katsuki made his way towards Miyako, pulling her into his chest.

Miyako smiled and planted her feet into the sand, looking up at him innocently and speaking, "Your turn," Not giving him a chance to speak, Miyako quickly placed her hands on his chest and gave him a rough shove.

She giggled softly as he let out a strangled noise of anger before he went under. A few seconds later, resurfacing with a look of pure rage. Miyako only beamed a bright smile at him as he yelled incoherent words.

"I love you, Katsuki," Miyako chipped, moving forward and wrapping her arms and legs around him.

His angry fit ceased to a stop and he immediately wrapped his muscular arms around her waist, setting his chin on top of her head, "I know you do," Katsuki mumbled, a short pause following after that, "I guess I love you too,"

Miyako tilted her head at his words, "You guess?" She repeated, mocking an angry look.

With a roll of his eyes, Katsuki pulled her higher up so that they were eye level with each other, "You know what I mean," He declared.

Katsuki quickly dipped his head down and pressed a quick kiss onto her lips. Miyako cringed slightly at the salty taste, but nonetheless returned the kiss. Once he pulled away from her, Miyako looked up at him and spoke.

"Talk about being salty,"

Katsuki immediately groaned in annoyance and pushed Miyako's face away with his hand, making the female laugh.