Twenty Five

>>So, after this, all you readers are going to hate me. :)) I would like to make an important announcement before the warnings, but next week I'm starting 9th grade. Yay. I will regularly continue to update; however, there will be days I miss because school. Now, for the warnings. This chapter will be angst filled and self-harm will be MENTIONED. If you are not comfortable with either of those, please do not read this chapter<<

Miyako closed her eyes tightly, attempting to ignore the pain that subsided in her knees as she wiped her bloodied nails against the fabric of her shorts

Miyako closed her eyes tightly, attempting to ignore the pain that subsided in her knees as she wiped her bloodied nails against the fabric of her shorts. Blood welled up from the crescent cuts embedded into the skin of her knees, slowly sliding down her shins and into the sand.

Her phone sat next to her, turned completely off. She had shut it off a while ago after getting the eight call from Ume and the eleventh one from Katsuki. No, he didn't cheat on Miyako.

It all started when she woke up in reality. Miyako was far more annoyed than what was deemed necessary. Why? Because today would mark the anniversary of when her mother completely abandoned Miyako. Usually everything would be okay on this day, but Miyako had gotten a call. From her mother.

The voicemail is what made Miyako more than upset. Through a very detailed explaination, Hana told Miyako why she [Hana] left her and Ginko. All of it for drugs. Then, she proceeded to scold Miyako for going to U.A., told her it was an awful place to be and that she was just wasting her quirk.

Of course, Miyako decided to go on a walk only to be stopped by Neito, who only talked down about Katsuki, pissing her off even more. During the walk, Miyako got harassed for her birthmark and eyes, which made her self conscious and nervous.

Soon after that, she answered a call from her mother which ended in Hana telling Miyako how much of a disappointment she was. That's what pushed her over the edge and tears streamed from her eyes.

Ume had started calling her almost immediately after Miyako left the campus in an angry fit. Katsuki had been calling all morning, only for Miyako to ignore his calls, something had done to Ume multiple times.

Miyako folded her legs, leaning forward to look at the ocean. She looked down at her hands, angrily wiping her palm against her shorts once more. Using the sleeve of her shirt, Miyako wiped the tears from her eyes and pulled her legs back up.

"I'm just saying, Yukishima," Neito's voice rang in the back of her head, "He's a narrcisstic person. You deserve better,"

Her jaw clenched at the words and she closed her eyes, swallowing thickly. He'll leave you once you tell him, but he still will leave you if you don't. Miyako's brows furrowed at the words that echoed in her head. It was her own words. Her main fear.

Admit it to yourself, Miyako. You're nothing compared to him. He's using you for his own benefits.

"Fucking hell," Miyako's eyes snapped open at the voice, "Why the hell haven't you been answering me?" Katsuki snapped, stomping over.

Miyako turned her head away from the ash-blonde male, ignoring his words. At that exact instant, Miyako could practically feel the anger and annoyance that overwashed his body, and it made her frown deeply.

"If you're here to yell at me..just fucking leave," She mumbled quietly.

Katsuki clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, but immediately his annoyance and anger switched to uneasiness. Miyako listened to his steps grow closer to her before he sat down next to her.

She watched his hand move towards the droplets of blood that laid in the sand. Miyako felt a lump form in her throat as his fingers stiffened. A small gasp left her lips when he snatched her ankle, pulling her leg away from its shelter beneath her arms. The anger spiked up once more upon seeing her bloodied knees.

"What the fuck did you do?" Katsuki snapped, nowing kneeling in front of her to look at her knees, "Jesus fucking Christ, Miyako!" He cursed, using the sleeve of his jacket to wipe at the blood.

A hiss of pain left her lips and she jerked her leg away from him. Katsuki scowled at her actions, "You can't keep pushing me away like this damn it," He spat.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Miyako tucked her knees back into her chest, "Y-Yes I can," She whispered softly.

An irk mark formed on his temple at her words, and Katsuki glared at her, "Miyako, I'm trying to fucking help you!" He exclaimed, "I know what's kissing y-"

His words ended abruptly as a tear rolled down Miyako's cheek and she shook her head, "You don't know shit, Katsuki. You don't fucking understand," She whispered.

For a brief moment, anger flashed across Katsuki's eyes but then he scoffed, "I'm not that damn stupid, Runt," He began, "I asked Pinkie what happened to you before we even became official," He snapped, pulling her leg back down.

"Then leave me the fuck alone," Miyako sneered, roughly pulling her leg back towards her, "I don't need your charity,"

Anger twisted into Katsuki's face at her words, "THIS IS CHARITY!" He spat, "I'm helping you because I actually care about you," He growled.

Miyako looked at him for a moment, wiping away the tears from her eyes and shook her head, "Stop fucking caring..I don't need you or your damn help,"

For the first time, Miyako saw genuine hurt in his eyes, but it disappeared as fast as it came. With a clenched jaw, he stood to his feet, shoving his hands deep into his pockets, "Fine. Have it your fucking way, but don't you dare come crawling back to me when you realize how fucked in the head you really are," He turned to look in the opposite direction, "If anyone can talk some fucking sense into her its you. I'm done,"

Miyako turned to look where he had been, spotting Ume standing there. Her heart seemed to shatter into a million pieces as Katsuki stormed off, and she finally let the tears rush from her eyes. A sob left her lips and she buried her face into her arms.

Ume dived towards Miyako, pulling her into a tight hug, whispering soothing words to her as she rubbed soft circles into her back.