Twelve

>>I'm just gonna skip to the one on one battles because I'm lazy<<

Miyako's breath hitched in her throat as she wiped her heavily sweating palms against her sweats, attempting to ease the precipitation that seemed to flow like streams

Miyako's breath hitched in her throat as she wiped her heavily sweating palms against her sweats, attempting to ease the precipitation that seemed to flow like streams. Miyako was not ashamed to admit she could quite possibly be on the verge of an anxiety attack, which could cloud her judgement and lead her to a total loss.

Much to her dismay, Miyako had been wrong about Fujiaki, which she also learned his first name Tarou. Tarou was able to conceal his rage from the rejected fight, or it could've been nonexistent, Miyako couldn't actually tell. He was obviously mission-oriented considering that he only destroyed the robots that got in his way and and didn't hesitate to launch himself over the gap, using what Miyako assumed was wind.

The minefield had been something that Miyako barely made it through, and if it hadn't been for Ume, she wouldn't have. Ume, being the excellent friend she is, grabbed Miyako by the wrist and dragged her through the field. Miyako made it through with minor singes on her arms and face, which she didn't think possible.

The horse-race-thingy, as Ume and Miyako had called it, was admittedly, terrifying. Aoi, somehow surviving and passing the last obstacle, had practically thrown Ume up in the air, forcing the three of them to team up.

To sum everything up, Miyako's face was hot and had black marks and her arms felt as if they were being burnt, a side affect of abusing her quirk. She was sure her arms would need medical treatment for degree burns or just flat out injuries. Miyako was tired, no doubt, and she wasn't sure if she was going to make it much further.

Miyako's eyes glued to the ground as she walked out of the large...seemingly metal waiting room and onto the soft grass. Her brows furrowed in annoyance at the voice through some kind of speaker. Her blue-brown eyes landed on her opponent, Aoi.

"Coming up to the circle is a mysterious girl with an even more mysterious past," Miyako found herself cringing at the voice, "A girl with green flames rising in her wake! It's Miyako Yukishima!"

Miyako forced herself to remain calm, despite the erupting yells all around the stadium. Aoi's green eyes were wide with panic, clearly from being forced to fight one of his closest friends. Miyako couldn't help but smile sympathetically at the large, muscular male.

Aoi's quirk could very well destroy Miyako and...well, anyone, but he refused the hero courses. Aoi was extremely strong, not like All Might or Izuku Midoriya kind of strong, but he could probably fight Izuku for a long time before caving completely. Despite his tough appearance, Aoi was really just a giant teddy bear who loved everything that breathed and could hardly injure a cricket with bursting into tears.

Once she was within distance of Aoi, she spoke, "Don't stress over this," She soothed, "After this we will still be friends. Okay? So don't hold back," Aoi's eyes held tears in them as he looked at her, obviously unsure of what to do. Miyako released a small sigh of distress and shrugged her shoulders before speaking, "After this is over, I'll take you and Ume to get some damn ice cream or w-"

Miyako's eyes widened as Aoi began barreling towards her, a happy grin on his face. She had to fall to the side in order to avoid being smothered by his balled of fists. Miyako inwardly began to panic as the ground behind her shattered underneath his fists completely. Miyako gasped out seeing him swing his fists towards her, and out of habit, she threw her arms out in front of her, bright, angry green fire darting towards the fist.

Miyako pushed herself off of the ground as Aoi took the time to withdraw his hand from the green flames that bit at his skin. A pout formed on his lips as he looked at the reddening skin, and then back to Miyako.

Miyako stood close to the edge of the circle, her eyes wide as she looked at the muscular man, "Th-Think about the i-ice cream, Biggie," She stated, calling him the nickname he hated most.

His eyes flared at the name, but he spoke in a whimpering voice, "I don't want to hurt you, Miya," He informed.

Miyako smirked, "Hey, you won't hurt me, Biggie. Got it?" She questioned, watching his frown deepen.

Aoi nodded his head, and Miyako braced herself for a world of blinding pain as he began barreling towards her, fists rising to the air. She could distinctly hear Ume screaming at the top of her lung, telling Miyako to run and not stand like an idiot. At that same time, Miyako found herself wondering whether or not Ginko was watching this from home, or maybe she was in the stands.

Miyako glanced towards Aoi as he came closer towards her, when she noticed something peculiar about him. Every vein that popped out in his arm lead towards one single spot, and the closer she looked, the more she realized how it seemed to be the weakest.

Miyako rose her palms up, and just as his fists began to cast large shadows around her figure, she wrapped her arms around his beefy one. Miyako basically climbed until she was almost standing on his shoulder, her entire body stiffened in panic as he started to stumble around, trying to through her off of him. Her fingers clutched at the roots of his black hair to steady herself as she slammed her foot against the spot on Aoi's arm, and then suddenly she found herself winded.

Miyako gasped out for air as her back slammed against the ground, completely pushing all oxygen from her lungs. Dust flew up around her and Aoi's body and she clutched at her sides, pushing herself away from the limp male and doubling over, attempting to gather air.

Miyako squeezed her eyes shut as the dust settled and her breathing steadily came back. Moving back towards Aoi's body, Miyako leaned down and swiped at the small flames that decorated his torso.

A small sigh left her lips as she lifted her body up and shoved her hands into her pants, flashing the R-Rated hero, Midnight, a smile as she announced Miyako as the winner.