-1- Our arrival

(I want to add more characters later. Give suggest what characters or your own characters. Jeremy and Mike are dating in this.)

I was in the car with my team of 5 people. There 5 at our home base. We have to go to see if the legend of the Naga is real. The team leader, mike, doesn't really believe in this stuff. He says seeing is believing which I call bullcrap. The other team members are fritz, Scott, Jeremy, Charlie, Kara, Sparky, Richard, Josh. Only Mike, Kara, Fritz, Jeremy and I are going because we need people at our main base to send supplies and other business.

"When are weeeeeee there," Kara whined.

"SHUT UP! YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR THE PAST 5 Hours!" Mike yelled, pissed off at kara's whining.

"You shut it, all you do is complain. You wanker." She said. "I WILL LEAVE YOU IN THE FUCKING FORSET IF YOU DON'T SHUT It!"

Mike yelled.

"Both Shut Up!" Fritz yelled getting annoyed at the constant back and forwards of the town idiots. I stay quiet, lost in my own thoughts.

-a few minutes later-

we arrived at our, rented out, small base.

"We are here at the base," I said with a smile, getting out of the car and going to the unlock the door.

The others also got off the car and got their things and equipment. I helped as well. Once we got all inside we looked around the base. There was a room with tables and chairs and it was big with 2 windows looking into the forest. The bathroom was next to 4 rooms. all 4 rooms were the same; a bunk bed, a dresser and a sink. Then there is a kitchen with things that are in a kitchen.

"ok since it took us a long time to get here. We can set up in the big room and put away our stuff." I said, already starting to plan our month and a half do what we have come to do.

"ok, then we can discuss why there is a sink in the bedrooms," Kara asked.

"Why? we can relax and eat." Fritz said. "Maybe stop debating what we going to do after putting things away," Mike said already putting the equipment in the big rooms.

The cameras were charging. The computer was plugged in. Few TV were set up for the cameras and put up a makeshift bookcase for books that I brought along. I also brought long personal books which have my notes and research of my own.

- Two hours later -

It took longer then we thought. We had to start up all of the computers and get the internet set up and the generator at the back of the building. I made up food for us all and we all sit at the table.

"So what the plan," Mike asked, looking at me.

"Well, I want to explore the forest tomorrow and set up some cameras. I brought in the camping kit. So I really do want to do sleep out in the wood to see if anything happens." I said.

"What if we captured this naga? What if we did this for nothing." Mike said with doubtfulness in their voice. 

"Of Course we will just believe," Kara said also jumping out of her chair and sparkles around her.

"If we do we will lock it up in the spacious room with a camera. Then we are done here. The other will come and put it in a confined area for it. Hehe. You know that group keep getting involved with the company."

".... they are not. PMC is to be for those creatures that want to keep hidden and not be tested by them fuckers." I looked down.

I just eat my food and left the room to mine. I was sharing with Kara. I got out my personal book. I started writing fa ew things in it before putting it away and getting a new book. I titled it Naga, then up it under my pillow. I could hear the others laughing and having fun.

"I hope this isn't pointless.... that I'm not wasting my life way..." I lied down on my pillow. I fell asleep, I was tired from the long car ride.

"Then we are done here. The other will come and put it in a confined place. Hehe. You know they keep getting involved with the company." Mike said. Fritz was too busy eating to get involved.

----- note -----
I'm got a lot of idea for this story.