- 12 - The Naga To Be

(I learned that snakes can't hear noices but vibrations they can .)

I wake up, feeling strange. I couldn't feel my legs. This was a massive concern of mine. I opened my eyes and instantly look at my legs. I just screamed. My legs were gone. Everything up to my hips was gone.
They were replaced by an (f/c)  and (Another colour) snakes tail.  How did this happen!? My legs! Goodbye running, jumping, walking and other things you can do with legs.

"What isss wrong?!" That naga that took me away from Vincent. I don't understand. Why me? I am feared.

"Sssstay away!" I hissed in fear. I covered my mouth. I just hissed like a snake... This can't be happening.

"Don't be afraid. Thisss iss your new home." He smile.

"why me?" I asked.

"Because you are caring and you are female." He smirk.

"Where is Vincent?" I asked.

"Gone and you love me now." He said.

"Please tell me if he is alright." I was worried about him.

"Stop that!" The naga yelled. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

"huh?" I didn't even now how to move so how did I do something wrong.

"Vincent is got off the picture. You belong to me, now!" He yelled as I quiver in fear.

"I am sorry..." I just submitted, their is no point in continuing trying to ask.

"good, let me introduce myself. I am kingsnake, king of nagas." King smiled. He gently held my hand and got me up.

"I am assuming you don't know how to move. Is this correct?" He asked.
I nodded. I didn't want any conflict.

"think of it as moving you arms. To  go forward you wiggle. Hold on to me as you get learn." He told me. I held on to him.

"what are the plans for today?" I asked.

"I have announcement to make in the centre of town. Would you like to come Along?" King was being nice.
I didn't want to be alone unable to move and I am scared of this place.

"good. Today you are learning so don't worry to much about failures." He slowly moving. I started to panic and quickly grabbed his arm.

"help... I can't move..." I looked down at the ground.

"just relax and I tried follow me." He was calm and sweet. I don't understand. He seemed quite aggressive when I mentioned Vincent. So I keep my questions and worries to myself.

We moved to the area where Vincent was last. Then to a garden of flowers and few trees.  The sun shined apon us, giving the heavenly glow to liven up the world. The smell off alsorts of flowers bonbarded my nose.

"wow thisss isss gorgeousss." I look around at the beauty of the garden.

"Thisss garden are very ssspecial because all of the past Kings and Queens rest here." King moved along the paths with me clinging on to his arm to be able to move.

"wow, why ssshow it to me?" I asked with curiosity roaming my mind.

"because I want you to be my queen." he told me. My heart dropped as I heard those words.

'his queen?' The thought burned into my mind made me fear him more. He brought me to a place of dead Kings and Queens and he asking to be his queen. Is he going to kill me? I want Vincent. My Vincent. Not this... This cunt.

"it will be fun. No work or no worries. You sit back and love me as I love you.  You bear my offspring to rule my kingdom after we die." He has planned our non existence future together.

"i don't want to-" I was cut off before finishing my sentence.

"you will and you don't have a choice but to." he told me off with this aggressive tone of voice. I need to find Vincent and escape with him.

"yesss, king." I looked down as I submitted myself to him whilst I think of a plan.

"great you agree or else I would have to force you to love me." the king smiled.

We went back in as he sat on his throne and I sat on the floor next to him. Thinking time begins.