- 9 - another naga....

I set off to look for Vincent. I want to the reason why he left? I walk along the dirt path to the river. It was beautiful view, the sun is out, birds singing. I perfectly day to be out in the forest. I followed the river to its end and to a path. It was not a normal path. It had pettles on it and blood on it. I followed it. The forest became thicker and I couldn't see the sky.

I heard a hiss with in the trees. "Hello who is there?" I looked around hoping to see things. I stupid think that I would get a reply. I continue walking down the path until I reached a dead end. I didn't know where to go now. "A human." I heard a young female's voice said. I looked around and spotted a small child naga. Like it's a common thing to see. "Hello, there?" I softly said, not wanting it to scare it. "Hi, why you far way from um... your area." It asked as it hid behind a tree. "My area? I'm sorry that I'm walk on your territory." I softly said. I was confused - if there was territory for nagas than Why was Vincent alone in a cave far away from here? "Humans don't know it but the river is the the border. That why we are sssssafe from humansssss." She comes out and she was adorable. She had puffy short black hair with red horns. She no Cristal on her chest just arms, but had those things pointed out from her shoulders. Her tail was red  with black stripes. Her eyes crimson golden red.

"Could you help back to the river?" I asked her. The young girl smile sweetly and quickly grabbed my hand. "Thisss way." She dragged me along. "Why is there a purple tailed naga in the human part of the forest?" I asked, she stopped and thought for a bit, before continuing to lead me to the river. She went so quiet that here hiss were silence. Did I do something wrong? I scared me, that she went quiet when I mentioned Vincent. "What's wrong?" I asked, I gave a good look at her face. She looked completely terrified. What happened? "That naga was banished from our territory for reasonssss." He she as her mood completely changes from a terrific to a cheerful and playful. She hummed and had the childlike mood around her.

"Do you like gamesss." She giggled. "um..." I didn't know what to say. "Letssss play hide and sssseek. You hide and I sssseek." She smiles. "no, I just want to get out of this apart of the forest." I said. She frowns. "Oh, I have to go." She looked scared and terrified. "are you ok?" She said but she just slivered away. I looked around and noticed 4 tall nagas. I started running away. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I stumbled on rocks and branches. It was not long when I decided to hide within the dense trees that blocks any every very of this land.

- meanwhile with Kara and Fritz - - Nobody's POV -

It was chaos. The two were freaking out because they think they'd let the naga escape. "Mike and (Y/n) are going to kill us." Kara walked back and forwards as she worried. "they can't blame us if there is no proof." Fritz said. "We just deleted any proof for the cameras. So if the other tries to blame us. We could say they have no proof." He got on to the computer and on the camera footage folder. Kara watched him deal with their issue. Fritz deleted it all and turned the camera off. "They would know that the camera has been turned off." Kara said. "No, they will think that Jeremy had forgotten to turn it on. Therefore Jeremy gets the blame." Fritz spun around in his chair. "Better than being blamed." Kara went with it.

- back to (y/n)'s POV-

I watch them disappear in the distance. I began to run and finally reached the river. I found that small child Naga. She was playing with rocks. I walk to her. "Why do you ran off like that?" I ask, she jumps and looks at me. "Oh, its you.... I'm sorry. Those nagas are guards and I don't want to be in trouble with the king." She was sad. I sat next to her. "It's ok." I patted her back. "I don't want to banished from the kingdom for talking to you." She said. "I doubt the king would do that. You're just a child." I said. "He would... he has done it before.... we have to followed harsh rules. If I get caught out side of the kingdom I'll be locked away for a week." She looked at river. "Oh dear. I hope that things get better than." I said.

We talked almost all day.