- 10 - conflicted

I headed back to base and seen Fritz messing around with the generator. He was doing something to it, so, I went up to him. "Hello." I said. He jumped and turned around. "Oh god, (y/n) you scared me." He told me. "Good, anyway, what are you doing." I smiled. "The power went off." He went back to work on the generator. I notice the switch was down and it had plenty of power left. I kicked it and turned it on. It started running again. "Boom, got it running. I don't know what you were doing." I looked at what Fritz has been doing. "Oh, well let's go inside. Hehe...." He dragged me inside.

The kitchen was a mess. Jeremy was cleaning the mess up. I help him. "What happened in here?" I asked. "F-Fritz tried t-to make cookies..." He said. "Where's mike?" I asked. "In the shower." He replied. It took a while to clean up but we managed to clean. "Where is mike,” I asked Jeremy. "D-dealing with t-that Naga...." He said. I could tell he was terrified of Vincent and I see why. Large snake-human thing is real and to be honest I am still scared of Vincent.

I walked to Vincent's room/holding place. I opened the door to see biting mike. Not out of hunger but out of fear. I ran close and pulled mike away from Vincent. He became loopy and I held him close to me as I took him out of his room. I became afraid, terrified of Vincent. He bit Mike. Blood pours from Mike's wound and covered my shirt. I but mike in his room and Kara and Jeremy came to patch him up.

I went back to Vincent and slowly walked to the centre of the room. "You went missing this morning and now you bit mike. It was uncalled for." I was never much afraid and somehow I got the guts to tell him off. "I-i didn't mean to bite him..." Vincent looked down in the corner of the room. Who is more afraid me or him?

I notice the food scattered on the floor like they were dropped. "What happened?" I asked, sitting down and calmly said. "I want to go home... I miss my cave..." Vincent was scared and didn't know why he is here. He doesn't remember how he got here.

"You felt threatened it's ok just stay calm. Nobody will hurt you here." I told him. "I want to go my cave." Vincent said more aggressively. He looked like he was about to attack. "Vincent, I'll take you back to your cave." I said. I was scared that he would hurt me.

I stood up and got close to Vincent, which is probably a bad idea with the current mood he is in. Vincent hisses and he laid down and silently hisses. "Vincent, have you eaten today?" I asked him. He looked at me. I got closer to him in a slow and calm manner. I sat down next to him and began to stroke his back. He smiled and held my hand. He was very peaceful.

"Take me back to my cave and stay with me." Vincent said. "I would like that but I can't... I don't belong there- "And I don't belong here." Vincent cut off my off from my sentence. "We came to that point. We are from to different environments. I live in houses and have things to ensure humankind survival." I said. "I never usssed to live alone... In a cave. I ussssed to be in a kingdom of Nagasss. The king made promisessss to protect everyone but got rid of the bad nagas by eating them. I was just a young sssstarting adulthood. I...

-vincent p.o.v - - Flashback -

Every day was the same. Today was different because of a child. This naga boy let was well known for his stealing. I was at home when he began destroying my den. He was quite small compared to me yet so annoying. I went out and told him to leave. He didn't and continued to destroy my dem.

I began to think. Nobody will miss him. No wants him around and why should he destroy others hard fucking work. I smirked grabbed the child by the neck. Why should he live and get to bother other? After all, everyone wants him gone. Perfect opportunity; at night when most of the guards are out hunting and we pretty far from the market.

I gripped tighter as he tried to bite me. He couldn't breathe nor scream for help. He finally took his last breath. I went to the back of my den and dug a small hole from him. I thought i was successful but apparently not, someone spotted me strangle him. Next morning arrived and two guards were at me den wanting me to go with them.

They dragged me to the king, who doesn't know how to run a kingdom. He is an odd king. His tail was red black white striped. (Get it he is the king and his a kingsnake.)  His skin was pure white as for his horns, spines on his shoulders and his patterns, that were around his chest, stomach and arms, were black. His hair, eyes and crystal were red. He had messy hair, thin body and overall wasn't fit to be a king. That just from his appearance. He eats whatever he like other nagas, snakes, lizard, birds, animal eggs. Doesn't fucking matter if they are venomous. He will eat them. I quite afraid but at the same time, I am like that damn kid desired to die.

The King banished me from the kingdom forever...

- End flashback - back to (y/n)'s POV -

I am so alone... Nobody to talk. Then I saw you, I'd want to keep you to be someone to talk. I know ssssome nagas love having territorial where it'sss quiet and nice like mine but I can't help but feel lonely." Vincent hugged me. Tomorrow I will take him back to his cave. I guess soon, I'll never see him again. I want to protect him and hold him close to me.

Vincent was making weird sounds as I petted his head. I looked down at him. He was hugging me with his head resting on my lap. "Pleassse ssstop." He hisses and groans.  "Aw, that adorable." I giggled and continued stroking his head. In just a few seconds and I was pinned down onto the grown. Vincent's face was red and flustered. His eyes slight glowed into a dim room lit room. The only light we got was coming from the window but I was night soon.

Seeing Vincent so, flattered, red in the face, made him adorable. He was on top of me trying to prove he is not adorable. When of course he is. If he didn't pin my arms down I would stroke his head again. His reaction is so adorably cute. "My head is a no stock zone." He said. I smile and lightly kissed his nose. Vincent laid on me and held me close to me.

We talked and distracted ourselves from the big problem.

Note: Thanks to PG_Vinny and TheOriginalBacca - Thanks for the feedback. I have double checked it. It probably hasn't improved but I have tried by reading it out to myself.

Also this what I think the king naga would look since I base him of the kingsnake.

It is roughly done

It is roughly done.