- 19 - The Fall Of The King

-(y/n)'s POV-

We were in the middle of the village.  It was beautiful village with lots of tress and habitats for nagas. A well was behind us and  crowded by everyone in the village around us. It was scary to just stand her. They all looked and I felt naked compared to them. I had no markens or a gem like King I am just strange.

The mood was high in sky shining down apon us. It didn't feel like light more like it starred down at us. I felt the pain in my side as the wound grew bigger. I didn't like this. I felt so weak as everyone looked at us. King lived the attention but I felt like you are guilty me for being different.

I see why me and Vincent can't be together. I am a human, we can't live this bare since we evolved so far in little time but yet a lot so weak when it comes to this way how a naga live their lives. It is similar in some ways. Vincent probably been thought about letting me live my life away from him. He lived alone for so long and once he met me he became so attached to me like a child to its parents. It might be stupid to thing there is any change we could be together.

King faced me and forced me to face him. A naga bot in between us but more back. King held my hands and brought me close to him. I held myself back from snapping and butting him. Everything is slightly haze as my hunger tries to take control.

"We are here, on this full moon night, to witness the marriage between our great and awesome King and his fair maiden." The naga said he had a staff like thingy. It started to glow a bit and so did King's gem.

"these two nagas came from to diffent place. One from a distant land and the other earn his way way up after the lost of the king, who sadly died from old age." He said with a calm smile.  Some lady in the crowd said "lies" and
Then nothing else.

"King, would you promise to agree to keep and protect your soon to be wife from any theats or danger in the future and promise to help the kingdom live with a new heir to the thrown." He said as if he know what he was saying. Fuck that. I need more time to attack him. I can't push him down the well I am not strong enough to get his tail over.

I attacked his arm and bit down hard. The taste of blood was over whelming. I let go.

I blink to only hear king call my name.

"what? Can you repeat, please." I polity said. I must of zoned out. I felt light headed as my hunger got worse but held myself together. I heard whisper within the crowd. I am not right for this. It stupid and I bet most of the crowd didn't know about this wedding.

"do you, queen to be, accept the role of heir carrier, help the King and to help the kingdom the grown in power, wealth and strength. Would bere a child fit to be king / Queen and-.

"King!" I heard Vincent yell. I turned and looked at with tear dripping down my cheeks. He looked better than before and I guess came kill king. He had a blade with blood on it. Do he use it already? What happened?

"Vincent." I called for him.

"Guards get him. He is a traitor to his own kind. He has fell in love with a human now everyone can see you death." He said with a demanding voice but now it two male about to fight over me. One who loves me and the other is going to use me and probably kill me and then go after someone else and kill them too. He might do a king Henry the eighth style wedd life.

I grabbed King from the back of the neck and press down. I had enough of being fought over and know I am hungry and missing home. I can't be bother for the fighting.

"Listen up, I am done with this stupid fighting. I am tired, hungry and missing home. So you better fucking listen before I bite off your arm. I am done pretending to be happy and fine when I am not. You are rude, selfish, an asshole and have too stupid to think for yourself. You are going fucking die I am God dawn well and I will be able to sleep to night knowing that I done this kingdom a favor. I killed off the weak fake king." I said, letting off everything had in me. I am done with nagas. I am done everything. I can't sleep on the floor in the cold. I can't take not eating but yet these behaviour are preventing me to eat.

"My queen-" "I am not your queen. I never asked to be queen or become a naga. I wanted to learn about yous not end up get sucked into a issue that shouldn't be a issue. You are a jealous asshole that can't be happy of what you got. You recked some poor naga's childhood." I told him win anger.

Vincent came to me and he hugged me.

"I missed you so much. I was to late. Let's dump this cunt in the well." He said with tears fled his eyes.

Vincent ended up rushing over and full force push him into the well... However he ended grabbing my arm and being me down with him. Vincent grabbed me as I was half in and half out of the well. This is not what I expected. It want on the list of things, kill King, get Vincent and turn him. Not this, not me being in a well. I don't want to have a watery grave experience not in the say well as him.

King was able to grab my tail and hold on causing my extreme pain in my side as it began to rip my tail slowly off. It was so painfull I was unable to think but to scream in true pain. It felt like someone had pinned me down and has began cutting me open, slowly, with a saw, while I am still awake. It felt so bad that I could just hold tightly onto Vincent's hands. Words can't form with this pain.

"(y/n), you need to hold on." he said as he held out his hand to give me something glowing.  I held it and my mind went blank. My vision went blury and everything went called. It was lock my body had shut down. I was parallized. It was as if a loading screen was a human but it had slow Internet. My brain was like it was being rewired. It was scary. My tail felt so numb I couldn't feel it. Am I dying?

A woman helped Vincent get me out. I kept a hold of the thing Vincent had gave me as if my life depended on it. I felt very dirty, cold and naked. A lot of weight had disappeared and  I didn't feel king's hands on me. I did hear a splash. I got pulled up and I had legs. My legs. The gem. It magical. I was overwhelmed with emotions. I hugged Vincent and holdinvg him close to me.
I kissed him on the lips as he wrapped his arms around me. I loved the feeling of having him close to me. I love him and nothing is going to make me stop loving him.

(would yous, ladies and gentlemens, like lemon in this story?)