- 16 - Planning As I Go.

(I did give up on the long ssss. This story made it a challenge because I can't say they walked away.)

"It's you, (Y/n)." The old woman was smiling like she expected me. She looked at the body that I was dragging.

"Help. He is dying and... And" I became to emotional to even speak. My heart was beating quicker than the blood with in my body would even get down to my fee- tail end and back to my brain.  Tear, uncontrollably, ran down my stain red cheeks. Eyes started to puff up and redness grown around my eyes.

"human, lay him down and hold on any open wounds." The old lady was as she was making something. I tried my best to hold down two wounds.
Ivy seem my cut on the marging line between my body and my tail.

"You are hurt? Why don't you save yourself?" She asked, confused about it.  I don't reply. I had all my attention on Vincent.

"Okay, this going to help his wounds hell. He lost a lot of blood from the discolouration of his skin." The old lady told me as she put something on his wounds and used a long leaves to cover them.  Vincent hissed and struggled with pain. I grabbed his hand and calmed him down. He was mumbling words in broken words. (if that makes sense.) I was glad that he was breathing.

"will he okay?" I cried.

"Yes, he might." The old lady said still make something else. I calmed down a bit.

".... (y/n)...." Vincent gasped for air as he was out cold on the floor.

"I should asked why you have a naga friend but I know whoo he is what he did." She said with no issues with him.
"The question is: how did the King know about you?" she asked.

"I don't know." I answered. I remember back at the lake. There was that red thing. I been in the would and on the side that red thing was on was the side that this place is on. No animals are in these side of the lake. I starting to think that it must be... Oh shit.
(confession I didn't plan the king until the he came in and it was a  coincidence that he happened to be red. Just makes things much easier. Also I did forget about the red thing.)

"you must go now." The old lady said with no reason.

"... It also midnight... Place down let me leave... I don't want to be forced to marry king..." I cried again.

"Remember, if you can here with Vincent. he can't kill him meaning he less like to marry you tonight. I working on cure of the naga spell. Don't loose hope." she hugged me as I fear for the worst.

"what if you are wrong?" I asked.

"fight him and kill him. He see as a weak fragile woman human. He is would have his guard down. Since he would more like spend more time trying to fool you into believing that this is what is right for you. Since you just dragged a large naga through the castle to here without begin court. I am sure you are good at fighting." she smiled.

"I understand. I know what to do. Thank you. You are very kind and helpful." I said with a smile and my hope up high.

"now go. I will help your lover boy here." She smiled.
I kissed Vincent's cheek and left.
The ran had died down a bit. It wasn't that harsh or violent but light and calm. It was on the virg of stopping. The moon was beautiful out with the lack of clouds around. So bright and pure. I wanted to view it more however. I need to go inside and pretend.

I walked to the throne room.
"Darling, are you ready?" King smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"Hi..." I said.

"My servant will get you ready. I have an issue to deal with." He said with uninterested voice. If he knows Vincent is gone maybe I could distracted him.

"Don't leave me alone... I been so alone." I pretended. If he sends out his men to go looking for Vincent. The old lady, ivy and Vincent are doomed. So best this way than doing nothing.

"You have the servants to keep you company." He said trying to get me to go. It wouldn't work. If he thinks I am weak then I have the upper hand.

"but, my king, I would feel more safe around you. Since I don't know this place or the people." I cringed as these words were forced out of my mouth. I looked up at him in a cute and adorable way.

"Fine, I have to make up for not being around that much. Let me tell someone something. I'll bet you in our bedroom." he smiled.

"okay, my king." I smiled and slivered way to the room. I got his attention and I need to keep this act up until I can figure out that his weakness is.

I sighed as I remember my team... Mike ,Jeremy, kara and fritz. They must be looking for me. I am their problem. Haha, I am the one dragged them there and I am the one who ends up falling in love with Vincent and got myself into this trouble. I so stupid to even follow Vincent's hisses deeper into the forest.

I slapped my self. I shouldn't have regrets. I happy that I met Vincent. Its not his fault or mine. I am a curious person after all. I can kill the king and leave with Vincent. He can come with us to our main base and I can look after him. We can be happy.

"Someone looks happy.~"