... Discovery...

Previously.... The old lady looked towards us and....

....

Continues

The old lady looked at us and then looked at me. She studied my face and now to my tail. The looks she gave me were considered and worried look on her face.

"child, where did you find this thing?" She asked the child. She didn't see me as a naga.

"in the castle-" "why were you in the castle? You know it is dangerous for you to be in the castle." The old woman stopped the child for saying anything else.

"excuse me? I am not dangerous... I need help... I don't know what happened to me but I know that I am human." I said.

"explains a lot. You have not markings on your body, if the king found he would have your head." She came closer to me, examining me closely. I was couldn't move back. Fear had preventing me from moving away.

"Don't worry I am not going to hurt you, child." she made me uncomfortable but I could be making her afraid be how different I look compared anyone else.

"nana, the king turned her into this." The child said looking closely.

"Then this is a different matter. My dear, magically turning a human into a naga is very dangerous and forbidden to do. Few nagas can turn into humans and back with ease. This is a power past down from what we believe from the gods." she explain a little. "gods pick the Kings and Queens."

"could the king do that?" I asked.

"No, the last king could meaning the rightful king could too however, they are along gone... and the crown is past down from blood line. The king now is not meant to be the king and he wasn't born in the family nor was chosen by the gods...." she said with a weak and sad voice. She know much more than what she look to know.

"how does this have anything to do with anything now?"

"The spell on you is killing you. In few days, you will started to ripping apart from your lower half and your body body will release a smell from the spell. This is what spreads this anti naga. With in minutes the gas would kill."

"how do you know?" I asked. I needed evidenced that this is true. She is old. Her mind could be fogged with ideas and facts.

"young one, I have lived for more than. 800 years. Only 600 of those years was worked with the last king to heal him and exparment on the force change human to naga. It became forbidden after one test. It never successfully works 80% of the time." she said.

"May I ask you something?"

"yes, my child. What is it?"

"are you a witch?" I asked.

"I am. I uses to be the only one in this kingdom until the new King arrives with a docter that know more than an good healing spells or forgetting spell. He knows how do more stuff that is dark magic and played it off like it's good." She looked liked she was about to explored in tears or anger.

"I remember the young Prince. He was a charmer. I looked after him when the King was busy trying to make peace with other naga kingdoms. He would call me nana. My memories faded with my age. My time draws near. I have to much work to do. To little time. Maybe in a next life we will met again in a different and more positive situation. Now go and pretend that you never seen this place or me." she said as she looked scared for some reason.

"okay." I said then left.. I went to the castle and prettened to not know anything. I spotted King out in the moon light. I headed towards him.
(thy = your) (thou = you.) (mine is my. Early Modern English is hard to use the words in context because different context different word but could be the same word.)

"thou Lady of the night, hear my plead and grant mine wish to long happy marriage." He prayed.
(thee = you) (doth = do) (wilt = will)
"If 't be true thee doth not grant than i wilt not consent.         

but if one does then one  be happy for rest of one long life." he continues with some Shakespeare ligo. (Early modern English.)

"Hey? That some impressive stuff there?" I said.

The king sighed and looked at me. "you can't interrupt the prays of the gods." He said.

"I am sorry. I wanted to apologise from earlier. I just-"

"it's fine. After all your not ussse to thiss place. Let'ss just sssleep thisss problem off and tomorrow we will eat sssome berriesss then we can get ready for a great feassst in the village. Its going to be dead fun." He smiles.

"okay..." I didn't look at him and just waked past him. I went to the room and fell onto the floor where a bear skin was. It was a bed.

The king rushed after me as if I committed a crime. The look on his face like I had  done something wrong.

"You are ssso rude. Humansss are sssuch rude and disssressspectful creaturesss."
He said with hatred in his voice. I never replied. I didn't want to speak to him.

"Fine. Be like that but thisss mood better be gone by tomorrow night. It would be a ssshame to be in a mood during our wedding night." He said.

I lefted up and look at him with no colour in my face. My heart dropped and nothing but fear ran through me.

"You will my loving and quiet wife and we can dance night away tomorrow. I can't way to make you mine." He smirked as he said that.

"no..." I disagree with his plan.

"no? I don't think your allowed to have  a say. I am the one who the strongest so you must listen to me. Any woman would want to be with me." He said.

"I don't want that I want Vincent..." I let that slip. My heart hated the thought of marrying an ass like king.

"You don't and you can't... Wait I am being to harsh. You don't understand the rules around here. I am sorry for the rudeness be I just don't like this sinfulness that you been saying." At first he was really angry but then he was calmed down into a soft and kind tone.

"I don't know the rules no body told me them. If I knew them then I would know how to say and do." I politely said, playing along his game. He got close to me, stroking me hair.

"Tomorrow you will learn. Right now we sleep." He smiled. I nodded.

King laid me down on the floor and he lied next to me, wrapping his arms around me. I played along, even though my heart was screaming in pain. It ready to leap on and leave its empty shell of a person behind.

" Good night." He hummed. I mumbled and was , slowly, taken by sleep. It's was like freedom and I felt free with in my dream. Vincent was there and I was human again.

I felt his warm loving hugs again. No worries or fear. In the land of dreams and wishes, I was forever here with my Vincent. Until the my body awakes but for now I enjoyed my time with my dreams....