- 7 - I am never leaving you.

I was awaken by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see mike, kara and Jeremy. I was so happy to see them again. I hugged them. "Are you ok?" Mike asked. "I'm fine." I said. I feel fine. "Are you sure? You look all pale." Kara pointed out, she sounds worried where as mike cared but no to much. He still is an asshole. "Well I feel fine." I smiled. "Well, you come on, we going back to base." Mike said to me. I can't go back. What about Vincent? He going to be sad about me leaving him after all the things he has done for me. I looked around to see no Vincent or hear his hisses. Did mike and the others scared him? Or did he leave get food for himself. "I can't leave." I said. "Yes you can, we got work to do and you going missing delayed everything." Mike complained. "M-mike... s-s- "Jeremy, hush it." Mike was a spotted mood. When isn't he. "Mike, chill the fuck out. It's not her fault." Kara stood up for me. "It's her stupid idea to come here and she get lost or whatever. I don't get paid for come and hide a brat." Mike said.

I noticed Vincent about to attack Jeremy. "VINCENT! NO!" I yelled before he could. "What the!" Mike looked behind him and Kara. "What the fuck is that thing." Mike was shocked to see Vincent. "Mike... h-help." Jeremy cried. "Vincent please let Jeremy go. He means no harm." I tried to get Vincent to let go of Jeremy. He had his tail wrapped around him.  Squishing him so he dies a slow and painful death but that is not going to happen. "I never understood why you were in the woods when I took you. I never bothered to asked. Seeing this hole situation. I should ask. Why where you in the woods?" Vincent said, I could tell that he is scared. I don't know if I should tell him. "Vincent just let Jeremy go and then we can talk." I calmly said. Vincent was about to say something but feel sleep. Kara a need jabbed in it with some liquid in it. Whatever it was, it made him fall asleep. "What it that thing." Mike got Jeremy out of Vincent's tail. "He is a naga. You didn't have to do that. You don't know the effects of it to him." I walk towards Vincent and got on my knees. I checked his pulse and rested my head on his heart. He was fine. I can't let him be out here. "We are bring him with us." I said. "Like hell we are." Mike disagree. "Mike, you get paid more if we have the creatures that we are looking for." I said. "Fine but your looking after him." Mike hated the idea of risk his or Jeremy's life. He almost lost Jeremy if Kara didn't do what she did. I got up and tried to pick Vincent up. Kara helped. I had one of his arms around me and the other Kara.

- later -

We got Vincent into a empty room and we set up camera in there. He just been asleep most of the time. I'm watch him sleep. He was chained down to the floor to prevent anyone getting hurt. I felt terrible and it was torture to see him look so... helpless. My guilt was getting to me. "(Y/n) a-are you ok?" I heard Jeremy's sweet voice. "I'm fine." I never took my eyes off the monitor. "Are y-you sure? I-I noticed y-you h-haven't eaten y-yet and you h-haven't stopped looking a-at the monitors." Jeremy sat next to me with a plate of food for me. "I'm not hungry. I'm not worried to eat and I feel so guilty for trapping him in there after everything he has done for me." I said. "D-do.... D-do you um... do you love him?" Jeremy was a shy boy and it was adorable. "... would it bad if I said yes?" I looked down, slightly ashamed of myself for falling for he. A Naga. That is so wrong but I can't help him. "It's n-not b-bad... Y-You can l-love whoever y-you want." Jeremy smiled.

I noticed Vincent had waken up and is just staring into the camera, with those golden eyes of his. I stood up and stood up and went in the room he is in. "Vincent?" I was scared. "Where am I?" He asked. "Somewhere safe." I answered. "Are you hungry?" I got closer to him. He looked at me as if I was a threat. "Vincent?" I was scared incase I scare him. "(Y/n), take me back to my cave. We can live happy their." He said. "I'll take you back but..... I can't stay with you..... I don't belong out in the forest." I wrapped my arms around him, holding him so close to me. Not want to let go of him. "I don't understand. Why? Why, can't you stay? I care about you and I want to look after you." He held me close to him. "I-i love you." I told him. "Than stay with me, we can live happy and nothing can bother us." Vincent became more demanding. "I can't. I want to but I can't. I can't survive out there..." I had tears running down my face. "Darling, I can give you everything you need like food, water, love, heat and everything you need." He really want me to stay with him.

I got on my tiptoes and kissed Vincent on the lips. He was shocked but kissed me back, shoving his soft snake tongue into my mouth. He explored his new territory as hands wrapped around my hips. I loved this feeling and him. I loved the way he treats me and how it feels being close to him, kissing him. I felt so good. Vincent pulled away and looked down into my eyes. "I'll stay here as long as I can be with you." He smiled. "Ok. Are you hungry?" I smiled back, putting my hand on his cheek. "No I'm not hungry." Vincent said, looking deep into my eyes. I can't help fall for him. "I love you." I told him with redness on my cheeks. "I love being with you and spending my time with you." Vincent smirked' before bringing me to the ground and tickling me. I laughed as he tickled me.

We just messed around and talked.