-21 - Agruments.

I wake up to sound of arguments. I sighed as looked around. The yelling was louder than birds singing outside. I got up and noticed a dress neatly folleded next to me. I picked it up and looked at it.  It was a nice dress I was a strapless knee length dress that was was a beautiful colour. I got it on as it was the only thing I could cover myself up with and head to where the arguing was taken place.

The argument sound like child wanting to have a pet but their not allowed. Change the pet to a human and bam its that argument. Ell was their trying to calm them both down. She a old lady having to deal with two grown ass adults, who are acting like little children.

I felt sorry for her, so I stepped In and yelled, "Shut up!" This argument is because of me so I am going to end it.
They looked at me waiting for me to speak. "You are be ridiculous with the arguments and poor Ell is trying to help. Now grow up and stop acting like children." I said.

Vincent's mother wasn't having any of my shit and stared at me like I was a mouse in a snake's den. Which it is like that.

"but nobody remembers yous. what is the actual issue? Are you afraid that your son going to be hurt? Or is it something to do with his royalty?" Ell said. Wait what? Nobody remembers they are royalty. Would it be selfish to take this as a opportunity.

"You can't expect him to trust a human.-
"You are technically half a human so what is the issue?" I want to hear he arguments. After all they are half human.

"don't cut me off, brat. We aren't like humans.-
" Yes you are. Your behaviour is mixed between a snake and a human. Snakes are very osatery creatures and Vincent shown that trait because when he was alone in his cave. He was calm and peaceful. Here he is hostilal. You have a define trait which is a human trait you care about small things about leader and monarch. You snake trait is that you are hostilal when you think something is a threat. I do find I quite interesting. How those traits are scrapped so every nage." I rambled on about something I found very interesting.

"Don't cut me off and don't compare me with humans. You don't know what you are talking about. I think it time for you to go." Vincent's mother was fed up with me and i was of her.

"this kingdom is very small meaning there is other kingdoms. If another kingdom have princes and princesses then problem solving." I said.

"True, we have good connection with the kingdom in the east so we could said out a message and explain that our King died childless and we need a new king or queen." Ell smiled at got where i was coming from.

"but-
"King/Queens can only marry royalty so do you dear make the excuse of it wrong to marry outside the kingdom." Ell also stop that conversation from happening.

"So more stupid issue. Nobody remembers nobody will care. People seen their king die yesterday night and nobody cared." I said.

"okay. But still get rid of the human." Vincent mother's said.

"No. I am leaving with her and you can deal with the kingdom issue. Not my problem not my responsibility." Vincent said.

"excuse me. Do you actually about Vincent or did you just left him take care of him self?" I asked.

"If I took care of him he wouldn't have learned how to survive on his own." She replied.

"I looked after him." Ell said. Ell human trait is caring for her children and others. Vincent's mother other snake trait is that snakes don't look after their offspring. So that probably why they aren't close.

How are naga born? In a egg or like humans? How do naga's have sex? Should i asked Ell these weird questions? I thought about last night. It was a dream. Their is no way Vincent turned human.

"Vincent let's go. I want to leave. I been here to long and I miss sleeping in a bed, food and other humans." I said. I felt alone.

"Okay, love." Vincent held my hand and pulled me close to him. He lifted me up and ingore everything his mother was telling him.

Ell went with us to show us out of the kingdom.

"young one, come again, ivy really like you." she said.

"okay." I hugged her while still in Vincent's arms. She was surprise by this action but she hugged back. "you are so helpful and I have no doubt that ivy will care on what you do."

"take care of Vincent and don't let any other human know about us." Ell had her worries and so did I. I still needed to deal with things at home.

"I will, don't worry." I smiled and let go of her. She did the same. I told her goodbye and me and Vincent left.