- 3 - him

I woke up by a gust of heavy cold wind. It night and I couldn't see anything but few trees. I let my eyes adjust to the darkness. Soon as they did I realised that I was in a cave. That wasn't that large, it quite small but so cold. I don't remember how I got here... the other! Are they safe? I need to see if they aren't arguing and trying to kill each other... mostly Kara and mike would try to kill each other but still. I need to find my way back to see if they are already. I picked my self off the cold floor and walk out of the cave. Tress and tree for miles on end. I don't know where I am. I looked up at the night sky. Few stars die and few apart. It was magical.

Snap out... I'm getting distracted by the stairs. I need to leave. A cold heavy gust of wind pushes me back. I went back into the dark and creepy cave. It's better to be out of the cold than in the cold. I looked around the cave trying to see anywhere to safely rest.

I seen rocks closed to the wall making a circle shape. I don't know why but did seem normal for them to be there. My mind could be making things up by how dark it is. I want to the rocks and it was too big to sleep there. It looked like something bed or den. I moved two rocks away the wall and got in to the small holding place from me to rest safely. I cuddled myself in and went to sleep.

- Two hours later. -

I could hear hisses and my body felt like it was being squired, tightly. I opened my eyes a man? no... they had a snake tail wrapped around me.... Is this a Naga? The Naga, has purple hair with yellowish gold colour horns. His yellow eyes glowed, his dark skin and his yellowish gold spikes on his shoulders. He ears pointed and a yellowish gold patterns and his neck and upper arms. There was a yellowish gold diamond on his chest. "What are you?" His raspy and deep voice asked. I couldn't speak nor take my eyes of his eyes. They where like magnets but fear bringing. They like a mazes of fear that is endless. "Are you sssscared? I not going to eat you yet? I don't what you are?" The tall creature said. "... I'm h-human... and you are?" I tried to get him distanced from the thought of eating me. "I am Vincent ruler of this cave and I'm a Naga, a mighty ssssnake race." They said proud, making me giggled. "I am (y/n) a human female. The dominant creatures of earth." I said. "Oh, ssssssso Why where you in thessssse woodsss?" He asked. "Oh exploring. I was with my team looking." I said to him. "Oh, I will let you ssssstay for a bit longer. Ssssssince you are nice and very beautiful." He smiled. "Why are you alone in this cave for? isn't there more of your kind?" I asked. "Yesss there is more of my kind but. I wasss band from the kingdom for crimesss. I know live in this cave nothing new." Vincent seems to hisses a lot. "Um.... What was your crimes?" I had to ask? "Oh, I Killed someone." Vincent said.

"Oh.... could you let me go?" I asked. "No, you may run away, my ssweet~." Vincent's small snake tongue flickered. "But I don't belong in here? I stay somewhere else." I tried to trick him to let me go but my body was close to giving up. I let a whimper of pain out. "Please let me go.... I promise I wouldn't leave....." Tears running down my cheeks as Vincent just watch me suffer. "Very well but you promisssed you won't run. If you do Leave. You will be my meal." He smiled, letting me out from his tail. "Thank you...." I coughed as I tried to get some air into my breath. It felt wonderful being able to breath properly. "Go back to ssleep love." Vincent took me by the hand and dragged me to a small make shift bed out of leaves. "SSleep. Tomorrow I'll teach you how to collect berriess and other things that will help us sssurvive out here." Vincent smiled at me. "where will you sleep?" I asked. "Worried about me dear. Everywhere in this cave. My wonderful dear." He smirked and pushed me onto the bed and went next to the wall. I curled up with my knees close to my chest. I was scared, cold and worried.

So the sleep world consumed my wakening stated.

- Kara's pov -

"GOD DAMN IT MIKE. (Y/N) IS MISSING AND ALL YOU SAY IS LOOK FOR HER TOMORROW." I screamed. "YES BECAUSE IT'S DARK AND WE TRIED TO DAY. WE ARE ALL TIED AND WANTING TO SLEEP. YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO THE BED." Mike was feeling Under pressure. "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU. IF YOU DIDN'T LET HER LEAVE THAN WE WOUND HAVE BEEN ALSEEP FINE NO STRESS. BUT NO." I pissed off. "GO TO BED." Mike just yelled before leaving the room to his. I did got to my room. "Sorry that I am worried that something bad could happened to her." I said slipping into a deep sleep.

Everyone could finally sleep. Round about 3 in the morning.    

Believe in The Unknown  - naga Vincent x reader -जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें