15 - Helping Him

We had spent hours in the spring and it was like noon when we got back to the Kingdom. I am not going to deny that liked the peace in the spring. I had made king go to a different spring because I told it wouldn't be right to be in the same water as the bride as a joke.

I was now out side in the gardens when I heard hissing noses coming from a bush. I looked over and was was ready to slap someone.

"Who isss there?" I called out.

"Me, missss." It was the little girl. She dirt and dust all over her like she has being in a cave. Oh wait she has... She lives in one...

"hey, um...." I didn't know her name.

" my name isss Ivy after the plant that killed my father." (I laughed at thought of a random child tell you this. Am I a bad person? ) She smiles.

"Oh, um... Okay... I am sssorry." I found it odd.

"anywaysss today I found a sssecret place. I ssseen dead nagasss and a few living onesss. They all were have been badly beaten and on of them isss muttered sssomething about killing the king. Lot of them have been tested on and few are missing parts of their body or part have been replaced with other things. " ivy said with a innocent look. How could she keep this innocence. (imagine Vincent getting replace with a toaster.)

"show me." I told her to show me in cause I could find Vincent there.

"Why? I mean I so young I shouldnt be seeing stuff like that." She said with this pure innocent voice.

"fine. Did you sssee a purple naga? He is very long and hasss purple hair and tail." I asked.

She thought about it before answering. "Yes, I think ssso."

"could you lead me to place." I asked.

"um... Sssure. But Nana wantsss me home sssoon." She looked kinda tired.

"it wouldn't take long, I promise. " I promised her. She nodded and took my hand and lead me to a door that looks very oddly placed. I never noticed it and yet, once looking at it. I should have been easily seen.

"thank you, ivy." I smiled.

"anything for a friend. Be sssafe." She smiled back with this look of happiness. She quietly got way.

I opened the door to reveal a old staircase downwards. I went down to find dead and live nagas all been beaten and others tied down to the ground. They were all in cells.

" Vincent!" I called out. I was hoping that he would be hear. I looked around, calling for him. I want to believe that he isn't dead. Tear fell from my eyes.

"Vincent!" I constantly yelled for him. I wanted to see him again. I need to know if he is alright.

I found myself in front of a door. I opened it to see Vincent, tied up to the ground.

"Vincent? What happened to you." I rushed over to him and held him close to me as possible.

"(Y/n)...." He muttered as he was clinging onto consciousness.

"What have they done to you?" I began to cry. Vincent's body is covered in cuts, red marks, bite marks, bruise and I his hair has been unsuccessful cut. It looked like a blind person hand tried to cut. His blood was covered the ground and his body.

"leave and go home...." He told me as his voice became weaker and quieter.

"No, not without you. I can't leave or I die from the spell..." I said in tears. I didn't want to leave him in suck bad condition. Vincent doesn't deserve this nobody does.

"my love... Its cold... " He was unable to hold me. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his rhythmic heart beat. It very slowly as he struggled to stay awake.

"I am here, just hold on and don't leave me..." I pulled the rope from his hands. He held my hips and tied to pull me into him. I felt how cold he is and it wasn't good.

"y- you are hurt!" He became angry but was still weak. He could barely open his eyes. I felt his hand near my wound.

"No, You are hurt. I need to get you somewhere else." I was panicking and was quietly trying to untie the roped around his body. I finally did.

"we need to go now." I got Vincent up and help him lean on my shoulder. I moved as fast as I could with a large dying naga on me.

I got out out of the dungeon type thing. Vincent clinged onto me and had his head snuggled into my neck. He was trying to keep warm.

"don't give in." I told him as I moved quietly through the halls and trying to avoid any guards and the king. I found the back way exit of the place. The was violently shooting down from the high heavens. Vincent will die if I don't through the rain... He might
I rush quietly to the cave.

"I am sor..." I felt Vincent breath out words and his body went limp as we got the cave.

"Ivy, Help!" I could out as I was about fall over. I was completely in tears and I needed to get him inside and cleaned up.  I lied Vincent down and just dragged him into the cave.

"Oh, it's you, (y/n)."....