- 6 - The lake

(I will upload chapters every once weekend. Friday, Saturday or Sunday.)
It had warm up outside and the sun had came out. I was getting a piggy back ride off vincent to the lake. He was quite fast for being a heavy Naga. I was tempted to touch his horns. Are they made of the same as bone or what? So any questions. So little answers. I enjoy being close to him. He sweet for getting me stuff.

Once we got the lake. Vincent put me down in to the water. It was freezing cold. I squeak as my feet entered the water. "Could you... um... turn around please." I asked. He did. I took off my top and covered myself with my arm. I sat down in the water with my pants. "Love, can I turn around now?" Vincent asked. "No.... I'm not done cleaning myself." I was embarrassed. "I can help." He said. I remember that he not like humans but his upper body. He doesn't understand. "Ok." I kept myself covered with my arm. I felt his hand my back. "To be properly cleaned you have to be in the water." He said. I was in the water but only up to my belly button. "You mean deeper in the water" I stood up. "Yes." He nodded as he went in to the water. I followed him to the point where the water was up to my breasts.

I couldn't feel the ground and I just floating in the lake. Vincent, on the hand, the water was under his chest but above his stomach. "Can you help me... this is scary." I felt like anything could grab my feet and drowned me. "Ok." Vincent lowered down so he was around about my height a bit taller. He wrapped his arms around my hips and held me close to him. My heart raced in my chest as my chest was against his. My eyes were tapped into his golden eyes. "You are beautiful." Vincent smiled. I blushed and wrapped my arms around
his neck. He pressed his lips on mine. I felt like exploding. My heart was pounding in my chest. Kissing him was heaven. His lips were soft and lush, his licked my bottom lip, asking to enter my mouth. I playfully refuse. His kisses went to my neck. I gasped and chuckled against my skin.

I rested my head on Vincent's shoulder as he kisses and nips my neck. I thought seen something with the tree line. Hidden within the trees but it colour was red and plus I the forest anything out there, animals or something. Vincent stopped and he hisses.
"Thank you..." I looked at Vincent's chest. "For looking after me.... for getting me stuff and the berries." I smile. "I'm got you thingsss I think you need to be." Vincent said. I hugged him.

-later -

I got out of the lake with Vincent. I got my shirt back on and sat down. Today has been very odd days. I don't if I want to stay with Vincent or go back to the other. I don't really belong her and I feel like I'm extra work for Vincent to keep alive. Maybe I should leave so he can worry about his own survival. I looked at the reddish orange sky, from the sun slowly rolled down. It was more beautiful than the night sky itself. Vincent.. sat? Stood? What did but he was next to me, watch the sun goes behind the trees but the sky wasn't effected by any intruder on the land as if to say that nothing could stop something more beautiful than this moment. "This is rare view for you?" Vincent asked. "Yes, I away inside working but this has been a great day. Thank you." I smiled. "The sky is as beautiful as you, my dear." He flirted. "Doubt that. I'm nothing but a stupid human. Nothing special." I looked at Vincent. "You're not just a human, you are special... to me. Without you I would have still be alone in my cave. You made me smile and had fun which I never did when I was alone." He looked down at my eyes, staring into them. "I'm glad that I could help in away... but feel... helpless, useless and a pain to deal with." I looked into his eyes. "You're not. I had fun and I'll protect you even if I'm dying I'll still protect you." He smiled. "Don't risk your life for me. It's not worth anything." I break eye contact and looked at the ground. "It is worth it because you will know how much I.... I..." he cut himself off from finishing his sentence. He thought a bit about things.

"Can we go back to the cave, please?" I asked. "Sure, love." Vincent picked me up in his arms. "Relax and doesn't worry." He said. I just nodded and watched as the went by as Vincent swiftly moved.

-later-

I laid down next to Vincent. His arms around my hips and make eye to eye contact with me. His body so close to mine and his messy hair was set free from the bobble. My faced buried into his chest as I tried to asleep. We had a blanket on us and a fire going. I felt so warm and I wish this moment would never end. I want to stay with Vincent. I want him to love me and care for me. I am in love with him and I can't help myself to hate myself for that. I'm not good enough to be with him. Plus he is a Naga and I'm a human. I would never work.... he probably doesn't love me and only sees me as a friend or someone to fill his loneliness. I fell asleep with tear in my eyes.