-13 - Discovery

The yelling from King and Vincent were exploration of insult. Every hiss, hit, punch, inslut or curse made everything 10 x worse as blood shed across the floor and the throne.
Where I laid, I could not feeling and seeing were out of the question but I could hear them hissing of pain. The smell of blood with horrid.

I was stuck unable to see or feel, just hear and smell. I was this numb, cold doll. I can't move. I can't call out for help or for them to stop. I wanted this to end.
I am so alone, dispratly wanting to be back to normal and to feel Vincent warm loving arms again and to be able to be be cared by him. I want be with him.

I heard a loud male's scream. I unsure who won but I able to feel the dread of sad and guilt. They are drowning me. No clean though, no sight, no hope, no happiness. I am this bear bones of a human. No vision, overwhelming with overload of regret and sadness.

Only hearing a madman laughing and nothing could cold as the feeling in my body. The smell of overwhelming blood was burning my nose, causing my hunger to strick me down, to hit me like a slave in a cage.

Trying to keep my humanity was difficult when new senses and this new type of hunger hits me like a snake wrapping around stomach. It was pain full and over writing my human behaviours.

I woke up on the throne. My stomach roaws with a thousand storms. It could help but to cry out for the need of food.

"King?" I got off the throne and slowly trying to wonder around. My tired bear voice echo with in the castle walls.

I walked down the long empty coradors. No servant, no king, no nothing. It bugged me that the alonly thing that were in these coradors were pictures of, I believe, past Kings and queens. Someone looked these strong and powerful nagas.  It was interesting because the photos where painted and underneath them where the king/queen's name and the birth date and death date.

I came a cross a naga that looked similar to Vincent but lot different. The man in photo has purple short hair, same dark skin, same storn in the middle of his chest that Vincent has. It was golden colour like his horns. His face looked agreesive and his body was bigger built.

"My queen?" I heard Kings from down the hallway.

"I am here." I replied with fear in my voice. He rushed to me and hugged me close to him.

"I thought sssomeone had ssstolen you my dear." He said with this fake worried face. It still scared me.

"hey... I'm just looking around." I stood still with growling belly.

"I have food ready for you." He said.

"thank you." I, awkwardly, slivered backwards. 

"follow me." He smiled and grabbed my arm. He dragged me to the throne room.

Two dead rabbits was pressed in front of us by two female nagas. I lost my hunger and rushed off in disgust. I rather starve than eat.

The corridors were like mazes. Lots of rooms enter. Lots left and right but no way out of this place.
Until, a small girl appeared in front of me. She was the same one I seen in the forest. "are you lost?" she asked in a sweet small voice.

"yes, I am. I want to find my friend and leave this place." I said. I was no sure if she could help me.

"You are like that human that I seen in the hunting grounds." she said.

"i am... The king turned me in to a naga. May you help me." I told her my situation, hoping she would understand.

"The king is not magical but a witch doctor must have do it... My mother told me about him and that he should never be trusted like the king." She said. 

My stomach roaned with rage for food. Pains and aches felt like torture with in my belly.
The little girl noticed this and said,"Follow me." she held my hand and led me outside of the case. To this underground cave that had a small entrance and covered by bushes.

"be careful." she whispered as she got through. I followed her down and found a living area. It was like a kitchen working area and a bedroom all in one. Sticks and rocks to make fire place type thing. A bag to hold food in and a skinned dead animal few feet away from it. Leaves laid out on the floor that create a mat for only on person. Books scattered across a large rock at was used as a table.

This is were a old lady was at. She was small, covered in a blanket and seem to be reading.

"nana, we have a guest." She called out for here nana. The old lady looked towards us and....

....

OOF, CLIFFHANGER.