- 20 - Vincent's Mother

The woman who help save me coughed and looked at us with is worried numb looked. I pulled away from Vincent but staying close to hide myself. I have no clothes on and it was cold out. 

"Vincent aren't you going to introduce me to your 'friend'." She asked. She was wasn't that tall and she speak with so control over Vincent. I from just those words I don't like her.  she could be confused and actully thought that i was a naga and to some how see me as a human. I am sure it this thing were you know your never ment a human before, so she could see me as a threat. Is it wrong to just dislike her for those words. 

"So, Mother, this is my love, (Y/n). (Y/n), this is my mother."  He said. 

"hi.... um..." I nervous said.

"you have an interesting choice of a lover. a human wouldn't be a first choice or not a choice at all." She said with a disagreement. I understand that it weird  but it Vincent's choice. 

"um... mother could you get every one to go home. We deal with issue later. Not here or now." Vincent ignored his mother's comment. He did kind of sad by it but wasn't to bad. "(y/n), you are coming come stay over at my mother for the night and then tomorrow we can take you back with your friends." He seemed like he didn't want me to leave tomorrow but I already over did my stay here. I feel like this hole month has to weird and strange for me.  Was it worth it? Was it worth meeting Vincent to only end up going home heart broken?  

"okay." I smiled yet I wasn't happy. 

Vincent's mother told everyone to go home as Vincent carried me to his mother's house. I held tightly onto Vincent as his mother looked at me with her yellow eyes.  I felt like I was interrupting something important by being with Vincent. I am mostly clueless. 

Vincent put me down as we got inside the home and I covered myself with my arms.  Vincent's took Vincent to a different area of the home, not far for where I was. I listened closely to the conversation.

"You have been gone for years and you come back with a human!" She loudly said as if she was scolding him. 

"What is the issue with her? Are you happy that I returned? That could have killed me instead of banished me. All you are concerned about me with Her?" Vincent said. 

"I missed you. I thought you had died... You came back-

"I was dragged back and beaten. So here is a questioned: Why have you kept my father's death a secret and this hole royal family thing?" He asked with a hint of anger in his voice. 

"How do you remember that? well it just time for you to know since you will have to be the next king and that is why you are going to get rid of that human!" his mother started yelling.

"The human stays with me! I am not losing the only thing I love!"  He yelled back with more power in his voice. He made me think about things. He is a prince and in love with me. it would be selfish to love him when he needs to rule a kingdom.

"Who will be the new king if you don't accept you fate of becoming king. You remember it and you will live it. You don't really have a choice. It be king." She said and being king isn't really a choice. From what I have learned. Vincent would be seen as badly if he refused to be king because he would be refusing the gods' wishes. I am just a blockade in the way.

" Mother.... Fine I will take her back tomorrow. Let me be with her for tonight. That all I ask. One night to say goodbye." Vincent gave up and a flood of sadness waved over him as his heart was breaking from this all happening all at once.

"don't be said. It for the good for the people. You as king and no silly human to distra you and fill your head with silly stuff." She said with a great deal of hatred for humans.

Vincent had came out and seen me listening in. He said and grabbed my and pulled into a bedroom. It old and unused.

"It's rude to listen in to other conversations. I am sure you are confused." He held me close to him.

"I understand that you have more important things to do than loving me." I told him as I looked down, holding a amsea of tears. Vincent kissed me, passionately  his hands drift down my body as  I kisses back with no disagreement of this kiss. I felt warm, saft and little of something when I am around him. I touched his chest as he held me closer.

(LEMON, I haven't do a lemon in a long while sorry if it is shit.)

Vincent hands rested on my hips as  the kiss continues against a wall.  I felt  changes about Vincent's tail. I wasn't there, instead was two legs and a 'you know what'. I pulled away so confused. 

Before I could say anything Vincent said "love, I want to do this with you. So waste that beautiful voice of your on this because you be calling my name out soon." He smirked and bit my neck softly. It want hard to make me bleed but strong enough to make a mark. I gasp as he continues bite and kiss shoulders and neck.

Soon, he slowly travelled down my body to my breasts. Vincent kissed and licks on one of my breast and played with the other breast. I held in any sound of feeling good but my face had became flustered and all red. His actions on my body was like nice and heated. I loved every Mark he made on my body. I am his and only his. My mind was blanked as It was bombarded with these feeling. I loved it. I loved him.

Vincent put alway from my breast but still played with the other one. "lie down." He said with lust full eyes looking up at me. I nodded. Those eyes of his were begging for me to lie down like he really want this badly. I did as told and lied down but with my legs closed and breast covered.

"Unfair. Uncover your lushes breasts." Vincent whined as he try to pry away my arms from breasts. He end up taken away arms from my chest. He attacked my chest with my kisses. However, his hands slivered down my body. Vincent was loose his will to be gentle with me.

I uncrossed my legs and his hand spreaded them apart with little effort.
I felt his shaft rest against my flower. I became even more wet be feeling it on my flower. It was large and throbbing. I felt a rush of want through my body.

"Vincent, please I want it." I begged with desire to have him within me. I heared him chuckle and he moved up to my ear.

"want what?~" he was playing innocent with a smirk.

"I want you inside me.~" I begged him. I felt his hand moved to my flower.
"as you wish my love~" with that he gently pushed in two of his fingers in me. He trusted them in and out of me as sounds of pleasure escaped my mouth. Vincent was enjoying the sound I made.

"stop teasing me." I told him and he listened. He took out his fingers but replaced it with his large shaft. I embraced myself as he entered me with a gentle thrusts and a long wait until I felt right with him.

I began moan more as began to thrust deeply inside of me. I wrapped my legs and arms around him. He became for harder and faster as he thrusts. I moan  and dug my nails into his back. I felt so good.

"ah, Vin- ah." I was filled with  pleasure that I was unable to speak, just moans of pleasure. I love these feeling. I felt like i was in heaven. Everything was so good. Vincent felt so good inside. Every thrust caused every moans.

Vincent hits a special spot within me. I began screaming Vincent's name as he thrusts hardly into it. I loved. I felt like breaking. I felt like I was about pop. It was too much.

"(y/n) I am about to cum." He moaned and slowed down he speed.
"same." I held onto him as I released onto him and he came. We were panting messes. Vincent fell to the side of me and cuddled me in.

"(y/n) will you be mine?"  He said as he yawned.

"Yes, I will." I agreed with a head that isn't thinking straight. Vincent seems happy as he drifted off to sleep. I follow shortly after.

(sorry for the shity lemon.
Comment on these like if you want them to happen:
Vincent becomes king and (y/n) goes back to her group.
Vincent goes with (y/n) and someone from a different naga kingdom takes his place and this might lead to a sequel.)