- 4 -

- (Y/n)'s POV -

The morning came with light rain and sunlight. I woke up by the sun, however, Vincent was still asleep. I got up slowly wake to him, my fear was screaming in my heart. Vincent looked peaceful sleeping, his body was not thin as he should be if he been leaving out here. I poked him to see if he is truly a sleep. His body was hot. How is he hot? I sat down, gently patting around his top half of his body to see the source of his heat. Vincent chuckles in his sleep. I wasn't worried this was a mystery. I spent to much time touching him than caring if he wakes up to see me doing this.

"Thisss isss new." Vincent chuckles, causing me to jump back and crawl away from him. "I - I'm sorry...." My cheeks lit up with redness. "I don't mind a ssssexy thing asss yoursself touching my body." Vincent smirked. I covered my face in embarrassment. "I was checking if you where asleep and you are warm and hot and I was wondering why." I tried to explain. Vincent got up and rushing at me, pinning me down on to the floor. My chest was against his and eyes stared down at my eyes. "Don't be embarrassed." He said with a cheeky smirk. "why are you so warm?" I asked, my cheeks turning slightly red. "That will ssstay a mysstery until you work it out." He lowered his head and whispered into my ear. "Your squish me..." I struggled out from under him. "Sorry love. It's time to go food for you." He said, getting off me.

He some how got a basket and grabbed my hand as I got up. He slivers away, pulling me with him. Out of the cave at seem more warm in it than out in the opening. The cold morning breeze made me colder and also wanted to suggest up with Vincent. I had goosebumps along my arms. "God it's cold" I said shivering as Vincent dragged me through the thick wood. Over branches and leaves. "I don't know much about humans. Tell me how do you work?" He said. "Well, we can't live with food or water for very long. We can freeze to death. Um... What else do you want to know?" I said with shaking teeth that clatter and grand against eachother. "Can you eat rabbits, berries and rats?" Vincent wasn't effect by the cold. "Rat no. But rabbit yes and berries." I smiled. "I am cold." I whined. "I can't help you with the cold, my dear. You just have to get use to it and fight though it." Vincent said.

He stop at a berry bush. He pick few and put them is the basket. I help picking the same berries he picked. My fingers stiffened about and I became so cold that I couldn't move my fingers.
"C-can we go back to the cave." I said. "SSSure." He said. He took my and we headed back.

It started pouring it down and I sneezed. I became drench and Vincent had to carry me.

- later -

I was nexted to a fire, getting warmer up, still in my wet clothes. I can't take them off. "I'll be back." Vincent said, putting the berries next to me and left. I was all alone. I could be eat by a bear or killed by some wild animal. My fears kick in and paranoid that something will kill me.