- 11 -

(so before I start the chapter I want to let you all know what I having difficulties to find time to write and keep a weekly update and also few issues I am having. Tell more at the end of chapter)

The fresh morning air hit me as I and Vincent walked through the forest. Vincent was quick and very excited to go home. I had troubles trying to catch up to him. "Wait up," I called out for him. Vincent grabbed my hand and pulled me.

Once we got the cave, I hugged Vincent. This is our last moments together. I don't want to let them got to waste. Vincent held me tightly as moments dragged past. I was enjoying his loving embrace but few moments past and I was land in a Bush.

"Vincent, you have been called to the castle for the crime of human contact." Someone said.

"I don't know what you mean. I don't know what human isssssuessss." Vincent lied.

"We just ssaw you pusssssh them into the bussh. We aren't blind or ssssstupid." They looked at the bush that Vincent had pushed me in.

To arms grabbed me from the behind and lifted up. I struggled; kicking and hitting. It didn't do much and they were not affected.  I was dragged away. whereas, Vincent was forced to move with spears so close to him, causing him to fear.

- time skip because I didn't know what to right  -

We got to a kingdom with strong walls out of sticks and clay. There were guards next to the exit. Vincent tried to stop multiple times show by the cut and grazes on his body. He was still hissing in pain from the marks on his body. I felt bad and terrified because I am the one who got him in trouble. If I could help it would make him more guilty.

We were in the town of nagas. They all glared at me, some with fear, some with confusion, some with disgust. I was very much afraid. What did I do wrong? This was the question that circled my mind. The guards forced us to a place with medium sized Naga.

This snake was quite thin, pale naga smirked as he watches us get pushed the ground. I ended up scrapping my hands.

"Thank you, guardsss. Yous may leave." The naga ordered with smirk. I held back tears as my heart Raced in fear.

" What do you want?" Vincent snarled. He rushed to protect me.

"My guardsss have been keeping an eye on you. We have hard evidence to ssspeculate that you have been assssociate you with a human. It wass, in fact, true. Sso, I took this matter into my own handsss." The naga spoke in a high proud voice.

"Why do care? I no longer part of this kingdom." Vincent was mad that he was back he but also I am here.

"Poor Vincy, I am not after you. The human iss what I am interesssted in."
The naga smirked, mentally hitting Vincent's feelings but also his anger.

"I like to sssee you try to get passst me. (y/n) is mine to love, not for you to dirty up." Vincent growled and hisses as he was ready to fight and kill.

"I have already won this fight." the naga punched Vincent.  Vincent  punched back and it ended up a fight.

Guards came and collected Vincent. They held him down like he was a wild animal with no civilization.

The naga grabbed me and held me in his arms. It took me to a place, looked like a bedroom. I tried to run and protect Vincent but the naga kept me.

He said something and everything went dark.

NOTE:

I have 4 months left of school then sweet sweet collage. However in these 4 months I will have difficulties uploading every week. I haven't gotten bored or anything. It is just an issue of when I am free to write. Second issue is...

WATTPAD IS LAGGY. I HAVE ALREAD PISSED OFF AT MY PHONE BECAUSE THE LAG WAS UNBEREAVLE. (It might be my phone.)