- 8 - Problems

(I don't know if I should be proud of a shank out of a candycain)

- Few days later -

It was night an my worries more as the days go by. Why you may ask? Well, Vincent hasn't been eating and everything I do he ends up spitting it out. Currently I was in my room reading before my phone started ringing, I answered it. "Hello." I said. "(y/n), are you busy?" It was Scott. "No, what's up?" I asked. "I need to discuss to you about Marionette and his plan to close down PMC." He said. "He can't we have a right do things  unless him and other are up to something." I became stressed and what will happen to Vincent... He wouldn't go back into the wild without me and I can't leave him. "I have papers to fill in and other stuff. Please tell me you something form of  proof that Nagas exist." He sounded stressed as well. "Yes, we actually have one that wouldn't go anywhere without me... it's along story." I awkwardly laughed. "Ok, Well fix it before the month is over because I think Marionette and his friends want to do experiments on every creature we saved." Scott sounded tired. "Ok, I'll think of a plan. You just get some rest and take a break." I told him. "Ok, well have a nice night and remember to destroy all footage of the naga and any proof." He told me. "ok." I said before hanging up.

I tossed my phone to the bed and burst out in tears. I don't know why I was crying but I was. Maybe the stress of losing Vincent is getting to my head or my worries. Whatever it was, it is affecting me mentally. I left the room and head to the room with Vincent in. I don't know what to do. My brain feels like it spinning and I not ready to let Vincent go. Vincent looked at me as I walked into the door. "What's wrong, love?" He slivered towards me. I hugged him tightly, never letting him go as I cried. "I am sorry." I said. "why? What's going on? why are you crying?" Vincent voice grew with worries. "I can't stay with you... I am sorry...." I felt his arms hold me. I needed his hugs. They warm and loving. "It doesn't matter as long as I can hold you as long as it is possible than we can spend the remaining days together. besides I have been think about things.... lot of about you.... but things." He said. "I want to be with you because I love you but I know it impossible for a human and a Naga to be together. I seem other Naga get executed for it. I may no longer belong to the kingdom of Nagas. I don't care what happens to me. I want to see you happy and that all that matters." Vincent said. "Please don't let me go." I held on to him for my dear life and as cried into his chest. "lie down and we can sleep together." He said.

I did and we cuddle and listening rambled on about something. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

- next morning-

I woke up alone. Where's Vincent? I searched the empty room. He was no where to be seen. The door was open. I got up and realised he had go.... he left with out telling me anything. My heart was broken, I was hurt. I felt like so stupid to trust my heart... I shouldn't have fell in love with him. I went to the kitchen and made a glass of water. I leaned against the bench and looked out of the window. Mike came in. He looked tired. "What wrong with you?" He asked. "Nothing just think." I told him. I wasn't going to tell him out of all people I'm not telling what is wrong. "Ok, what is the plan to day?" He asked me. "A break. I want to take a walk to think about things." I said. "Ok, I think lot of us needs a break. I would like to go for walk with Jeremy. I think he would love to spend time alone." He rambled on. "I know I would love to be alone with him." Mike mumbled. I chuckled. "Go a head, get away from the others. Go take a walk with Jeremy. You hand to deal with the others. The other can stay here." I smiled. Mike made coffee and at down. "You really trust Fritz and Kara alone with a giant snake human thing?" Mike looked at me. Oh shit, once they find out he not there I'm going to blamed.... fuck.

"Hehe, lets just hope nobody get eaten." I joked. "I hope Kara gets eaten." Mike instantly said. "Wow, mike that bad. Even for you." I laughed, knowing he wouldn't get told off if it actually happened. We can report her as a missing person. Like the other members before this crew. I think Scott has all of the reports back at the base. "Mike I think your the only one here who people wish an accident to happen to the others." I laughed. "So you don't want me to keep you and that thing being in love a secret?" He looked at me. "Let's not talk about it." I was embarrassed. How did he find out? "Cameras." He reminded me. "It's like a movie. You need more tears and done." He laughed.  This was nice. He showing a side of him that I thought never existed. He was a good side. "I guess you could you it's a tearser." I tried to make a pun. "Wow, your terrible at puns. I'm not very punctual most days, so I'll let you off with at one." He laughed. "I hate you." I drank my water and left mike by himself.