- 22 - Leaving

We got to the building and I noticed Scott car was parked next to Mike's care. I was so glad that they never left without me.

"Vincent put me down, please." I said. Vincent listened and put me down, however he was very close to me. I went and opened the door of the building and saw things packed away and just then Scott hugged me. My business buddy and friend, who hardly like begin around people, I'd hugging me.

"Scott what are you doing here?" I asked with a concerned look..

"They told me they lost you twist. Bunch of idiots to even lose a person. I would understand if fritz or kara had disappeared but not you. I thought I had to do run our company by myself and at this time, when Marionette is down my neck." He stressed.

"So I need to tell you something and you can't technically no to since it stuck with me. Can we talk out side?" I nervously laughed. I forgot about this issue.

"okay." he said. I lead him outside, where Vincent was.

"I have attracted a naga and now he coming with us home. You can't say no because he not going to be an issue." I said.

"Where will he stay? I doubt you can look after a naga while mostly at work." Scott said.

"keep him at the base, we have a empty room that will his. Think of it getting a pet." I said but hit slittly by Vincent. He didn't like me using those words as an example. But it's kinda weird to say hey this is a naga that I have romantic feeling and he won't leave if we leave without him. It would be so awkward and weird. Well, if last night wasn't a dream them It is good and dandy. If anything bad happens he could be human.

"Well, it's put to the others since I am never in and mike is technically the boss of yous. Which doesn't make any sense at all but ask him." Scott said doesn't have a clue what to do. He is just trying to think while talking. Which talking in front of a person is more difficult than talking over the phone.

(I don't know why but I some reason have a memory of writing about Vincent biting Mike but when I look back It seems like I have a memory of a idea I never included however, I get to happy and excited to re read. I get all giggly.)

"You tell him. Last time he met Vincent um... Vincent had Jeremy restricted because he got freighted by them." I said.

"haha, I would be side of Mike if he randomly show up. I mean, He very um..." He tried to find words to describe mike.

"Puny, rude, easily set off?" I helped.

"yes, put a very bad pun like dad puns." He said.

"he is a bad pun." I said.

"yes but less funny nor wanting to slap him." Scott was very careful with his words.

"we gone off topic. Let's get back to tell Mike." I said then turned to Vincent. "can you wait here for few minutes."

I nodded and kissed my cheek. I have no doubt that he is scared. So I took Scott back in side and we walked to Mike.

"Where that fuck have you been? Do you know it funny to disappear like that? You own a explain you...." Mike yelled at me.

"Mike calm down." Scott told him.

"It's a long story and it doesn't matter. You don't need to know." I said, keeping the kingdom and everything I know a secret as I said I would.

"Whatever, help pack up." Mike seemed off edge than normal.

"Mike, you don't really have to no choice but Vincent, the naga that took me the first time I disappeared. He will be staying in our main base." I told him.

"I don't care. As long as I'm getting paid." he said.

"well then..." I was surprised by that.

"He isn't being my car." He refused.

"okay. Scott will allow." I smiled.

"Whatever, I don't get paid enough for this job." He complained.

"You get pay more than what we do. So stop complaining." Fritz said.

"Shut up." Kara hits him.  "Let just watch the drama play out. We need popcorn." she giggled.

I picked up a box with all my stuff in and took it to the car. We started to load the cars. All the cameras' equipment. All the computers. All of our stuff. All packed away in Mike's car.

Scott looked at Vincent and smiled. He didn't want to frighten him. Went over to Vincent and held his hand. 

"come on, we are going now. Don't be afraid. I'll be with you so nothing will hurt you." I seen how scared he was but not of us, human but of the cars. Understandable.

"What are those thing?" Vincent asked.

"they are Cars, they hel humans travel around. They are on of humans resent creations. For only being on the earth for few billions of years, we have advanced very quickly. Did you know human are close relives to an ape. We never envelope by them. We came from same thing or a smiliar thing to an ape. " I said.

"I kinda get it. Nagas are very complex thing we came from. Since a human and a snake can't mate together. So we don't where we came from." Vincent said.

"understandable. Well you ready to try new stuff like getting into a car or do I need to carry you." I looked at him with a smile.

"You can't carry me and I don't want you to get hurt trying." He said. I tried to pull him but he didn't move.

"Vincent, come on. You wanted to come with me." I said.

"pull all you like as long as there is something grabable i wouldn't move by force. Now explain where we are going?" He looked at me.

"Home. You will love it. It's quite in and nobody to bother you." I said.

"okay... Place don't force feed me like last time. It very rude and I don't like forced to eat when I trying to get comfortable with my surroundings." He said with a complaint.

"Tell me what to do to make you feel comfortable and happy." I said. I took him into the car and I uncomfortable with having a large heavy tail crushing me.

Scott started to drive and Vincent started to wrap his tail around my waist, squeezing tightly.

" Calm down. You are killing me." I said with a my spine being squeezed to my stomach. He calmed own so it didn't happen. 

The long car ride was very dangerous with a on edge Naga execally when he has good tight a hold of my waist and little it more of my rip cage. EVery bump, every stop and turn made him squeezed. He is actually going to to be the death of me if he squeeze any tighter.

I guess it what I get for being home a male adult naga that has no idea that human life is like. This is going to interest.

- This is the end of this book; a sequal will be coming out in two weeks time. No rushing me please.

I like how this story takes place with in a month.

I really enjoyed writing this story and reading the comments then I get them. This actually the first story on wattpad story that i haven't given up on and it is actually finished. I never gringed when some vote or comment it like my other stories. I hope yous, ladies and gentlemen, enjoyed and I hope yous have a nice morning/ afternoon/evening. Goodbye and goodnight. -