-18 - Foggy Memories

(i am on holiday so update would be faster coming out meaning i have all the time to write for a week.)

A saw myself but very young. I can hardly remember myself this small. I was so young and stupid. I don't remember the place around me. A room with two guard like looking nagas. They held weapons at their side as the waited.

My focus was on little me as he read a thing. One of those things (y/n) likes. A book I think it is called. Little me was well cleaned and well quiet. I don't remember how quiet is was. It like a forgotten memories that have be died. He had a cover over his cheek as blood bleached the leaf pach blood red.

"Vinny. Vinny, my darling." i heard a very familiar calling my nickname. My mother? She was the only on that used it.

"i am here." Little me said with tears in his eyes. He sniffed as he didn't want to  wanted to cry.

His mother entered as well as two very
Familiar naga. One was like Ell but younger and has a belly bump.
The other is like the dead naga but alive and more threating looking. He is eyes golden, short hair and very tall.

"Son, what did you do?" That naga asked. My head hurts and it felt like funders had me. Why can't I remember him. I don't remember this day or how little me got hurt.  I should at least remember someone like him but nothing. My childhood was a blur but I should remember people like my parents and important people.

Everything around turned to mist as things changed into the thrown room. Little me was older like to a teen. I started to go  that fabulous long hair. It is my life treasure, my beautiful longish hair. Little me was standing next to Ell and a child naga that had somewhat similar appearance to ell.

His father I think... I don't know, feel very dizzy as memories that I had forgot reture in a flash. It hurts so much. My head. I lost track what was happening that I only regan the playing memory. My father was choking as three male nagas rushed into the thrown with weapons. My mother was trying to help my father as  he choked after having a drink of water. The water came from the well in the village. It where is where executions, marriages and other events happen.

"One of the men is one of the servents, another a unknown man, lastly, He looked weak and so thin he couldn't handle himself it the 'great' and 'powerful' King but not king because he isn't king yet but king. I felt anger build up inside of me.

My father looked at them with a treating look as the tried to attack him. He was weakened by whatever they put in his water. His still fought them. He yelled "Elliotte, take my wife and son to safety. Now." as he was impaled with a weapon.

The mist was back as every thing was rushed into my head. I blink and I was with Ell in the room with my father. I, tightly, held the piece of gem. Tears ran down my face as everything ran back to me. I was told lies that It was part of a different race of naga and that my father disappeared. I had no memories of that. I had no memories of this.

"hey. Why haven't got long. Tonight is the night king is going to marry (y/n)." She told me. I went past her not wanting to tell her what I relived. The sadness and angry building up inside of me.

I looked for the herbs it needed. I didn't want. Ell tried to stop me and I whacked her back.

" don't touch me." I told her. She nodded and submitted my agreesiveness. I wanted to hurt her for not telling me nothing. I want to kill the king.

"let me make it. I don't suppose you have human blood?" She asked kinda cooky.  I remember get tought something about transformation. I don't know and somethings are still blurry but I just close my eyes and remember.
I focused on my body mostly and try. I don't know but I felt like my tail was tingling. I felt lest ground below me and just small area and felt two things instead of one. I felt called below me. I open my eyes and I had two long legs. I was like (y/n). It felt weird and I don't know how to move.

"you need blood cut me." I needed to stay focus and not get to into myself. It is like having to small tails instead of having one.

"okay." Ell got a blade and a small wooden bowl. She cuts my arm deeply to get ago amount of blood. It hurts but I just thought about (y/n) and how I could hold her in my arms. I want to protect her and nobody will harm her again. She will stay with me. She not going to leave my side.

Ell put the herbs and mixed it them sorked the gem in the mixture. She said some words. A light shined from the gem as it sorked up the mixture.

"Holt, in the name of our King and savour." four guards stood holding a little girl as the had weapon.

"No ivy. Let her go, now. You don't understand that you are following order from a madman." Ell said with anger. She got out her blade and was ready to fight. She was very old and looked like she was going to die soon. There is no way she can kill all four. Her body so frail and eweaken by years. I doubt she could last a year.

I turned back into a naga and taken the blade from Ell, before rushing into them. I sticked the all dead with ease and Ell got her little girl back. I grabbed the gem and left the cave. It time to go to the centre of the village. Its time to get my love back.

I slivered away.