- 2 - the forest

I was already up and getting my backpack out from under my bed.

"Kara, wake up and get breakfast before you miss breakfast and complain hour from now about you being hungry," I said trying to get wake her up.

"Five more minutes." She said rolling over.

"No, up," I said.

"Fine." She huffed and got down.

I grabbed my book from under her pillow and put it in a pocket at the side of the bag. Kara went out of the room with clothes. I then got my first aid kits, then when to the kitchen. "MIKE WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT!" I heard coming from the bathroom.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE LOCKED DO!" Mike yelled back.

"EVERYONE WE HAVE 10 minutes left until we leave," I called out as I made lunch for my self and the others.

"THE DOOR DOES NOT LOCK... WHY ARE YOU STILL IN HERE GET OUT MAN." Kara yelled.

I was laughing at what I could hear. Jeremy came and put his lunch in his bag.

"I-I got the c-c-cameras in my b-b-bag....." He said.

"Oh, great." I smiled.

- later -

We are all ready and on the trail. I lead and the others followed me along the bumpy and long path into the woods. We tied a rope onto a tree and every turn tied the rope onto a tree. The forest got dents as the further we when in.

"Jeez, this place is spooky," Fritz said.

Jeremy stayed close to Mike. Kara ran ahead of me.

"Kara watch ou-" I warned her but too late she fell over a tree root. "Ha, what a idiot," Mike said.

"Shut up you, wanker" Kara got up from the floor.

"Don't start arguing yous too." I walked passed Kara.

They both shut up and walked quietly. A few minutes later in and we found a lake. It was a beautiful view. The sun glistening in the water and a few ducks and swans.

"So can we have a break?" Fritz asked.

"Yep." I smiled getting my book out and a pen. I write about the lake.

It was like a mirror that could reflect true beauty. Kara played in the lake by her self. I write my thoughts and feelings not really bothering to take any notice on what the others doing. I took in the sound of nature, birds singing and the hot summer air whistling. It was very inspiring. This is the beauty of nature. The view is beautiful as well, long towering trees that basic fresh oxygen. It is not like the city where you can smell smoke and carbon dioxide everywhere. Here it's fresh, clean. Soon this place will be chop down and turns into a town or city. Sadly that is they it goes because not many care about the animal homes that will be destroyed.

Kara grabbed my book from me and went in the water with it.

"Give that back." I followed her into the water. Today I didn't want to get wet. I grabbed it from Kara.

"Kara, stop snatching things from people. It's not a nice or kind thing to do." I scolded her off and walk out of the water but stepped on something that moved quickly after I stepped on it. I freak out of out as quickly. I heard a hissing should going from up the stream.

"I'll be back I'm just checking out a something. I'll be back." I said. Mike looked at and nodded, looking back at Jeremy. I walked upstream. The hissing got louder and louder than I saw a snake tail it was injured. 'That is what I probably stood on.' I went up to and seen big and long the tail was.

"Hello there, cutie~." Someone hummed behind me. I turned around and nobody was there.

"Miss me" they chuckled behind me. I turned but nobody was there. I felt this someone was playing a trick on me. Or was it my mind. I am alone that I can't remember. Something bites my shoulder, the pain was unbearable. My vision became blurry and turned to darkness. My body when numb and my mind when blank. I was like a numb body after getting those needles that numb my body.