~2~

~Vincent~

*Bang!*  

"See?Im a man of my words.I don't take your bullshit" I said talking to the dead man as my best friend smirked. "Mark call up a cleaning team and get rid of this mess" I commanded before getting into my car and driving back to my house where the rest of my men and sister are.

As I was about to walk through the doors I heard a lot of cussing coming from my little sister to one of my men. "FUCK OFF!! DON'T COME NEAR ME YOU SON OF A--"but I cut her off by clearing my throat, just as I did all eyes were on me as my little sister ran over to hug me. I quickly hugged her back and told her to go to her room because I had to discuss something with my men.

As soon as she left I glared at all of them before walking to the kitchen as they all followed. "Okay, boys tomorrow we all have an important mission, be up at 4:30 sharp to get ready and then meet us at the mall. You are dismissed." I said before going to my room.

I walked in to see a girl sitting on my bed trying to look sexy but she looked kinda constipated, but I needed something to relieve my stress so I just tried to look a bit interested. 20 mins later (Skipped that scene hahahaha y'all dirty)...... After I was done with her I threw her out along with her clothes because damn she kept on talking and I ain't into that shit.

I went for a long cold shower before heading off to get my weapons ready. Our next mission was at the mall because apparently some dude thought it was 'funny' to not give my drugs that I spent millions of dollars on. We still had a lot of time and so I decided to go to the mall with my best friend so that we can locate the guy. I put on my black armani suit with my black shoes and went downstairs to see my best friend on his phone with his back to me. I told him not to be distracted but he was so I gave him a fright. "MAAARRRRKKKKKK" I shouted in his ear and then smirked at his reaction,he dropped his phone and turned around to glare at me "Don't you have anything better to do than annoy me?" He said clearly annoyed.

"We're going to the mall so we can locate him so that our job will be easier. Now get you ass up before I cut your dick off"I said. "Oh come on man not my dick." He groaned "You know I need it" he said before he bursted out laughing, I rolled my eyes and walked to my car and him trailing behind me still laughing.

We got the mall around 3:45pm and we spotted him immediately walking around with his girlfriend I think. As we were walking I felt something bump into me and as I looked down I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had long curly blonde hair with brown eyes behind her glasses, she was wearing a long black skirt with a checkered long sleeve and had a backpack on. What angered me is when I saw the bruise on the side of her cheek and she had fingerprints on her neck. She stared at me looking scared and for the first time I felt like I was at peace, I snapped out of my day dream as her friend pulled her up also looking scared once she saw me. They stood up and looked down shyly before her friend said "Come on Sheryl let's go" but before they left the girl who bumped in to me whose name I learnt was Sheryl, mumbled a quick sorry before disappearing around the corner with her friend.

My friend looked at me and then at the corner where Sheryl turned and then he put two and two together before nudging me and gasped "Does our boss have a weakness??" He teased but I didn't reply so he started laughing out loud.

I guess I do have a weakness and that girl was about to become mine and I already have a plan on getting her.

----------------------------------------------------------

Was his P.O.V good or what?!

I think I did a pretty good job

Comment down below:)