~9~

~Sheryl~

As Mark carried me up the stairs he threw me on the bed and dropped to the floor laughing while Hope was jumping on the bed and laughing as well. We heard the knocking on the door and I immediately got under the covers with Hope but leaving the top so that I could see who it was. Mark looked at me and smirked before opening the door completely ignoring my pleas to not open it. Vincent was standing there only in his towel wrapped around his waist looking at me like I was his prey.

Me and Hope looked at each other and then back to Vincent to who was staring at us the whole time. He walked slowly to me and once he got to the foot of the bed I grabbed Hope's hand and squeezed it hard till she hit my leg. He came around to my side of the bed and slowly pulled the blanket off me while the hard look on his face remained, he grabbed my hand and tugged on it indicating for me to get up and follow.

Mark nodded at me and so I did, I stood up and followed him out the door. He walked me to the room and pushed me gently on the bed before smirking at me and looking me up and down and for the first time I felt uncomfortable with his eyes roaming over my body and I started to regret wearing booty shorts and a singlet. He turned to the closet and I got under the covers and watched him put on clothes.

He was wearing grey sweats with no shirt and then he stalked towards me. I shrunk under the covers remembering that I had pranked him today and got water and flour on his suit, he crawled towards me on the bed and sat on top of my lap while smirking at me. I caught onto what he was trying to do, I pushed him off my legs and went to the door and pretended to close it but I knew Hope was outside with her phone recording so I opened it a bit for them to push in. I turned around and saw him standing at the edge of the bed, I smirked and walked towards him and pushed him onto the bed and straddled his waist.

He looked at me with wide eyes as I leaned down to his ear

"You want some of this?" I whispered while placing soft kisses on his neck. I grinded on him and he let out a groan and grabbed my waist trying to hold me down.

"Don't start something you can't finish princess" he said while trying to hold in a moan. I continued rubbing myself on him and I could tell he was about to release so I stopped and put my hands behind my back motioning for Hope and Mark to come in. I looked deep into his eyes and bit my lip trying to look sexy but i'm not sure if it was working or if I looked a bit constipated

I smiled at him innocently and laid down on his chest and listened to his heart beating really fast because of my actions. His breathing seemed to slow down and as I looked up I saw that he was sleeping.

I looked to the side of the bed and saw Hope and Mark with their phones recording everything that was going on. I carefully got off him and out of the bed and put the duvet over him before walking out with my two friends.

We walked down stairs and towards the living room where we all jumped onto the couch and watched netflix.

"Omg did you guys get the pranking part on video?"I asked as they nodded and Hope cuddled up next to Mark and he slung his arm over her shoulder. I looked at them confusedly and they just watching whatever was on the T.V. I looked at Mark looking at Hope with loving eyes and I mentally awed at them but then snapped out of it when I remember Hope's last real relationship with a guy and that didn't turn out well because he ended up fucking the schools only bitch Britney.

I did what I needed to do and asked Mark if I could talk to him privately for a second. He nodded and kissed Hope's forehead before following me out

"Is there anything you would like to share?" I asked before nodding my head towards the living room where Hope was and he wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion then looked behind him.

"Oh come on what's the story about you and my best friend huh? You know you can tell me right?" I said and tried to look intimidating

He sighed before saying "Truth is I like her but I'm not sure if she feels the same about me like something is telling me to date her but then at the same time something is telling me that she will reject me. I just don't know what to do, do you have any advice for me?"

I looked at him shocked mainly because he was asking me for advice.

"Hm I think the only advice from me to you is that you should just love her and not cheat on her because she was broken after her last break up so I suggest that you do everything to make her happy because if she is upset, I won't hesitate to kill with my bare hands got it?" I said as he looked lost trying to process what I've just said. He smiled and nodded and walked out of the kitchen and I smiled at myself before walking upstairs to check on Vincent.

I walked in and saw him cuddling my pillow and I walked on his side of the bed and kissed his cheek before exploring his room. I went to his dresser where I saw a brown old journal and picked it up and was debating with myself on whether I should open it or not but I decided to open it anyways. I read the first page and I immediately tried to hold in my tears, I turned the next page and it kept on making my eyes water so much that I couldn't hold it in anymore I just let them drop freely down my face.

The rest of the journal just hit me in my feelings and my silent cries turned into full on ugly crying I didn't care whether Vincent heard me or not I just wondered why he didn't tell me about it even after I told him about my life, like i know we just met and i shouldn't be snooping but i felt as if i knew him for a long time. I felt his arms come around me and I looked up and saw him trying to hold in his tears and not going to lie it kinda scared me because he was the most feared man out there and here he is almost breaking down in fromt of me. I felt my heart shatter at the sight of him being broken and crying in front of me, I jumped into his arms and buried my head in his neck and just stayed there for a while.

I never let go of him because I was too afraid to let go ... too afraid that I was going to lose him forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do y'all think the journal was about?

I guess you just have to wait and find out in the next chapter.

Comment and Vote :)