~22~

~Vincent~

She's sneaky i'll give her that but she's gonna have to pay for it.Seeing her in shorts and a singlet was hard,I had to try and control myself from taking her right there on the counter,I won't really care if my men and sister were there.

I still haven't told Maiyah about the DNA tests coming back positive but I already know what her reaction is gonna be but maybe i'll tell her later together with the boys and Sheryl and Hope so that they know who Maiyah actually is.

I shook my head as I saw Mark and Hope in the hallway laughing and being the little kids that they are.I walked in my room to wash off but not before noticing the red door at the end of the hallway.I remember everything that happened in there,it's something that I have nightmares  about but no one knows about it because I keep it lowkey.

I shook out the bad thoughts and went for a long shower because the green thing was sticky and thick.I changed into my suit as I was going to one of my meetings,the house was quiet and I couldn't hear Sheryl or anyone running around.I walked out to Maiyah's room to see if they were in there,I saw them both sitting there on the bed staring into space with their arms around each other.

They didn't notice that I was in the room.Sheryl wiped few tears off her face as Maiyah let out a quiet sob,I wasn't sure why they were crying but I waited to see if they would see me.After a few minutes they didn't even look at the door so I cleared my throat and they snapped their heads to me and put on fake smiles and wiped their faces

"Hey,how long have you been standing there?"Sheryl asked playing dumb and Maiyah smiled at me

"Long enough to see you both cry,what's wrong?"I asked and went to the bed and sat in between them

"Nothing,just that we wanted some food because it's our time of the month"Maiyah said and Sheryl hummed.I quickly jumped off the bed considering that it was too much information,I mean for me because I can't relate to what they have.

"Um I'l' get Alberto to tend to you,I think I'm late for a meeting"I said quickly and ran out the door as they laughed at my reaction.I saw Alberto sitting on the counter and swinging his legs back and forth as he tried to get Nicholas to talk but it was no use.

"Can you talk or some kind of statue?"Alberto said as he hopped off the counter and waved his hands in front of Nicholas.

"Dude can you fuck off?"Nicholas said and slapped Alberto's hands away

"HALLEFUCKINGLUJAH,YOU CAN TALK YOU FUCKWAD"Alberto screamed

"Yeah and if you don't get out of my fucking way I'll shoot your small balls"Nicholas said and Alberto put his hands up in surrender and Nicholas pushed him out of the way and nodded at me before walking out of the kitchen.

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MY BALLS AREN'T SMALL I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT MY BALLS ARE ---"He said then stopped as he saw me.He coughed and stood up straight.

"What are you doing?"I asked

"Oh me?,nothing at all?"He said but it came out as a question

"You know he will actually shoot you in the balls right?"I said and he nodded

"Go get whatever the girls need seeing that it is their time of the month"I said and cringed at the last part and he laughed but grabbed his keys and left to go to the room

I went to my meeting and the guy I was doing business with was already there with his briefcase.

"You're 10 mins late"He stated checking his watch

"So what?"I said and sat down 

"Why did you burn down my casino?"He asked and leaned forward onto the table