~7~

~Sheryl~

A few hours later I woke up and looked around the room and realized that I wasn't in my own room or my house for that matter. I sat on the fluffy bed and took that time to look around the room.

It had black walls with a mirror on the side and the large bed that I was currently sitting on. I started to remember what happened before I passed out, I was at the mall or cafe or whatever when a guy put his arm around my waist and then he told me his name was Vincent or at least I think that was his name when I passed out.

I sat there and then I started to freak out because I remembered that I went with Hope and I wondered if she was safe. I hopped out of the bed and went to the door across from the room I was in and looked inside to see that Hope was cuddling up next to a pillow and squeezing it. I smiled a little to myself knowing that she'll be freaked out when she finds iut we were literally kidnapped .

~Dream~

I walked down the stairs and my mother saw me immediately and threw the spoon at my head,

"You ungrateful little bitch, you're the reason why your father left us." She said while hitting me with her hands.

"Stop" I shouted, the pain was unbearable and I couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed the knife and walked towards me "No mother! Don't!" I screamed .

~End of dream~

I woke up and saw that I was sweating and that Vincent was in front of me with a scared look on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his neck while he rubbed my back and tried to get me to calm down. Im not sure why i did but i guess it was just instinct and since Hope wasn't in th room he was th closest one there to give me comfort. After a few minutes I started to feel sleepy and he put me back on the bed he was going to leave me again but the thought of him leaving me here scared the shit out of me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bed and whispered

"Don't leave me here please" I was practically begging him not to leave me alone , yeah blame me for begging the scary guy to stay with me whatever .

"I'll be back I just need to do something real quick" he mumbled

"Promise?" I said still crying

"I promise" he said and wiped off the tears of my cheeks. I laid back down and closed my eyes and waited until he left the room. He let out a sigh and walked out and locked the door behind him.

After laying there for a couple of hours i got bored so I decided that I wanted to explore the house, I got out of the bed carefully and walked around Vincent's room trying not to break anything because of my clumsiness. I walked into his bathroom and his walk-in closet and I opened the door of his room and walked downstairs, I heard the front door open and saw a few men carrying in a woman.

Her brown hair with white streaks was in her face, she looked a little in her late 40's. A man chucked her on the chair and I gasped as I saw who she really was, the same man looked at me and ran after me. I moved my feet as fast as I could up the stairs and into Vincent's room and slammed the door shut and jumped into the bed and waited for the man to bust into the room .

The heavy footsteps started to fade away I cried my eyes out thinking about ways I should thank Vincent for saving me from that evil bitch. I sat in the bed waiting for him to come back home I thought of just hugging him and saying thank you to him but then he may reject me but hey i need to take my chances right? I thought it was a stupid idea and was almost about to lie down and go to sleep when the door opened. I saw Vincent standing there and I jumped out of the bed and ran into his arms."I saw some of your guys carry in my mother and I just wanted to thank you because you saved me" I felt him smile against my hair and he carried me to the bed.

He put me on the bed and started to get undressed while I watched him take off his shirt and took the time to admire his tattoos, he started to pull down his slacks while watching me watch him. I turned a deep shade of red and turned my face away from him.

He smirked and and took me into his arms.

"You're safe as long as you stay with me" he said as I laid on his naked chest.

I yawned and said goodnight to him, I heard him say "Goodnight princess".

I wondered if he will still want me in his house tomorrow morning I shook my head and blocked out all of my negative thoughts and thought about just being in his arms because it might be the last time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Comment and vote :)