~15~

~Sheryl~

After he said he was going back to who he was before I met him,I ran up the stairs and slammed the door shut behind me and jumped on my bed.

I cried and cried and soon I ran out of tears,I couldn't cry anymore because what did I expect?Did I think he would change for me?I'm so stupid for even thinking that he wasn't going to hurt me but he's just like my parents and the boys and girls at school,hurting me whenever they have the chance to.

As I was about to fall asleep I heard footsteps outside my door,I quickly sat up on the bed and waited until the door opened.In the doorway stood Hope and Mark,hand in hand and looking at me.Hope walked slowly up to me.

"Have you been crying?"She asked

I jumped out of the bed and hugged her tight and cried into her shirt while she rubbed my back trying to get me to calm down.Mark joined in on the hug because he felt left out and jealous that I got Hope's attention.

We all walked down the stairs and into the living room.We sat there and talked about what happened.

"What did he do?I swear if he hurt you I will chop his balls off and he won't be able to have children"she said

I know she wasn't messing around because back in high school,there was incident of where a kid stepped on her foot and she chopped his balls off and he never came back too school.

"Uh no he didn't hurt me"I lied

"Oh hell nah don't give me that bullshit Sheryl you know you can tell me anything"She said and for once she sounded like a mother

I sighed deeply "Did you know that he sells girls as well,I mean apart from the drugs and killing I didn't know that he sells girls too"

"HE DOES WHAT NOW?!She screamed as Mark grabbed her arm.

"Apparently he sells girls,he blurted it out in front of me and I got mad at him and he told me he was going back to the way he used to be before he met me"I said as tears rolled down my cheeks

"Oh no this isn't good,you need to get him back Sheryl believe me a you wouldn't want to see him and what he was like back then.He gets really abusive,goes out and fucks girls and comes back home drunk"Mark said.

"How can I when he doesn't want to see me anymore"I said looking down and sobbing.

Just then the door opened and Vincent came stumbling through the door.His hair was messed up and his belt and shirt was even done properly and then I saw it.I saw the hickeys on his neck and the lipstick on his collar and I just lost it,I cried even louder and Hope came to my side,I looked at him and he rolled his eyes at me and made his way up the stairs.

I knew I was being a cry baby but that was what I'm good at,I can't stand up for myself but I know that I need to.I just can't find the confidence to do that.

"Girl you need to stop crying because that isn't going to solve this,you need to go up to him and set him straight"She said and I sniffed,I then realized that what she said was true and starting from tomorrow morning,I'm going to change,I'm going to try and be a different person.

I smiled and looked at the both of them.

"As of tomorrow,You won't see me crying anymore,I'm going to change and stand up for myself,I'm sick of people telling me what I can and can't do"I said bravely

"YAAASSSS girl you go,you tell him tomorrow morning"Hope said and Mark smiled at me genuinely.

I went to my room and looked at myself in the mirror for a long time.The girl staring back at me was broken,she wasn't strong and she was scared of people hurting her.As of tomorrow I'm going to change,I'm going to be strong,I'm not gonna be that girl who will do nothing about getting hurt.I changed into black shorts and a white singlet and knee socks and went to bed.

~Next Morning~

I woke up at around 5 and changed into some black tights and a black sports bra and running shoes.I brushed my teeth and threw my hair into a ponytail and made my way downstairs towards the gym.I put on a song from my playlist and put on boxing gloves and went o the punching bags.

I took out all my anger on the bag.My life *PUNCH*,My mum *KICK*,My dad *PUNCH*,Vincent *PUNCH*.

By the end of the song I was panting and my face was red.I went to the fridge and got a water bottle and took a long sip before I went back to the punching bag.I repeated the same thing for the next 10 mins and then I heard someone walking into the gym,I checked the time and it was 6:45am and then I wondered who was coming down at this time.I turned around and my anger boiled so I continued to punch and kick the bag pretending that it was a real person,I saw a gun at the back of the punching bag.I grabbed it and shot at the bag 3 times before turning around to look him in the eyes.

I dropped the gun and walked towards the stairs,bumping my shoulder against him.I closed the door behind me and I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.I was shocked at myself because I didn't how to shoot a gun or even aim straight.I shook it off and went to the kitchen and saw Hope sitting there smirking at me and Mark was making coffee.

"What?"I said grabbing a apple

"I saw what you did back there girl.Since when did you know how to shoot a damn gun?"She said and I choked.

"What exactly did you see?"I asked

"Well I saw you shoot a gun at the punching bag and then you hit Vincent on your way out"She said as if it was the only normal thing in the world.Mark turned around and looked at me with big eyes.

"You know how to shoot?"He asked

"I didn't know how I shot at the bag and got it right in the middle but I have to admit,It was pretty good holding a gun"I said just as Vincent walked in.

"Mark,can I talk to you for a minute,Privately?"I asked and he nodded and followed me outside 

"Mark when is your next mission?"I asked

"Uh not sure because things can come unexpectedly"He said

"Hm,Can you take me and Hope to the shooting range and teach us how to hold a gun?I don't want to be weak anymore"I said 

He looked at me before nodding and telling me to get Hope and get changed.I ran into the kitchen and I gasped at what I saw,I had tears rolling down my face and then they looked at me as I ran out I bumped into Mark.

"Hey what happened?"He asked

"Just don't go in there"I said and ran up the stairs and jumped into my bed and cried myself to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait guys

How was the chapter?

What do you think Sheryl saw in the kitchen?

Comment and Vote :)