~11~

~Sheryl~

It was nice to be out of the house again, it reminded me of when me and Hope were little kids. We were re-living our childhood memories while Mark made comments about us being kids but stopped when Hope gave him glares every now and then.

We stayed at the park for a bit and then decided that we should head home. We walked in laughing but stopped when we saw Vincent

"We need to talk" he said in a serious tone and motioned for me to follow and I did what I was told to do.

We walked up to a room which looked like an office and we sat down on the couch that was in there. I stood up while he sat and I watched him sigh and run his hands over his face and then he gripped his hair.

He looked up to face me and he looked stressed about something but I knew I had to help him relax. I walked over to him and he pulled me onto his lap and put his head into my neck inhaling my scent. I ran my hands through his soft hair while he relaxed against me

"Promise me you won't leave after I tell you this" he mumbled into my neck

"Is it that bad?" I asked

He sighed deeply and said "Don't be scared alright ? Today when you left with Hope and Mark, I came upstairs and found an envelope with a photo of you and a note on the back that said 'you're mine' from one of my enemies".

I just stared at him I wasn't even scared because he is the most feared mafia leader out there and I know he would protect me no matter what. I stayed quiet which made him look up at me I smiled down at him and he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Aren't you scared? People are out there to kill you and you want to smile at me like that? Most girls would be pacing around the room right now" he said frustrated

"Well it's a good thing that I'm one of a kind and not like other girls right ? why should I be scared when I have you? You're here to protect me right ? so I don't have a reason to be afraid of them" I said calmly while staring into his eyes but deep down I was about to piss my pants

"You're too innocent for this world" he said while caressing my face with his free hand. I smiled at him and dragged him to bed because he looked like he needed a good nights sleep. He undressed himself but leaving on his boxers and I did the same but wearing the shirt he just wore. He smirked and grabbed my waist

"Don't get any ideas big boy" I said and he groaned dropping his hands back down to his side. I laughed and turned off the light before hopping into bed with him he wrapped his arms around me and used my boobs as a pillow I didn't have a problem with it because I noticed that we wake up with him on my boobs.

I cuddled up next to him and massaged his scalp. I thought back to the journal and looked at the guy I was sleeping with and I have to admit it was pretty scary knowing that he was a Mafia leader but I know he wouldn't hurt me and I knew what I was getting into when we first met , yeah I know he killed people for a living but they deserved it. i think .

I stopped thinking about it and fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning I woke up with him in our position like always. I tried getting out of his arms but he only held me tighter, I poked his cheeks multiple times so that he would wake up and he opened his eyes and smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and asked him to let go because I had to go brush my teeth he let go and sat up to answer a phone call. I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom, did my business and all that before he walked in with a smirk eyeing me up and down. I remembered I was still in his shirt and undies so I pushed him away leaving him to whine behind me. I changed into a white crop top and black sweatpants with white socks and walked downstairs.

I got downstairs and saw that Hope was already eating a big stack of pancakes with chocolate syrup on top she told me to come and join her and so I did and we finished the whole plate in a matter of minutes. The guys were still upstairs getting ready when the door bell rang, I went to answer it and then I saw that there was a tall blonde bimbo in revealing clothes that made her look like a stripper, her faced was caked with makeup but was a bit smudged so she looked like a clown.

"Who the fuck are you?" she said while looking at me up and down in disgust and I did the same to her

"A girl who is about to beat your ass if you talk to me like that again" I said in anger.

I don't know when I became strong to stand up for myself but it felt good not to be pushed over because i was sick of it. She pushed me aside and walked in and looked around for something and just in time the guys walked down the stairs and their eyes widened when they saw the blonde bitch in the house. She locked eyes with Vincent and her eyes went wide before saying

"Vincent! Honey, that ugly bitch over there was harassing me at the door"

Hope came in when she heard the word 'bitch'

"WHO'S THE BITCH??" she said while looking at the blonde chick in front of Vincent.

My blood boiled at her words directed at me and I walked up to her before Hope could and pulled at her fake hair and started pounding her face in with my hands as she screeched

"HOW DARE YOU COME INTO THIS HOUSE AND CALL ME A BITCH! THE ONLY BITCH HERE IS YOU, YOU LITTLE WHORE. THE ONLY THING YOU ARE GOOD AT IS SPREADING YOUR LEGS OPEN LIKE IT'S MCDONALDS 'OPEN 24 HOURS'. I kept on punching her and saw that there was blood on the floor coming from her nose, I hopped on top of her and kept on punching when Vincent pulled me off her. I calmed down and looked at the girl who was on the floor crying and holding her broken nose.

I pushed Vincent away from me and walked slowly up to her and said "See now ? you got blood on my new white socks, next time you come into this house buy me some new socks and show some respect and remember not to touch my man or else your nose won't be the only thing that will be broken" she nodded and I shoved her out the door and slammed it shut.

I turned around and saw Hope jumping up and down screaming "YAASSSSS BITCH!" I smiled and turned to the guys who were just looking at me like I was from another planet.

I smiled and walked over to Vincent and kissed him deeply

I whispered "Is there another bitch I need to beat up?" he shook his head no and smirked at me and I mirrored his expression. They walked to the kitchen while I went back upstairs to change my socks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like the brave Sheryl?

Comment and Vote 😘