~25~

~Sheryl~

We were currently in the living watching Alberto and Leo apologize to each other but it looked like they were just starting their argument all over again.

"Im sorry........for..um....nothing really,I don't really regret telling you the truth about your mini you being wrinkly"Alberto said with a shrug

"Im sorry for....I don't even know why Im saying sorry for"Leo said and laughed at the end

"BITCH BYEEEEEEE"Alberto screamed and tried to climb on Alessandro

"GET OFF !"Alessandro shouted and tried to throw him off

"TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOOONNNNDDD"Alberto screamed before hopping off and dragged us girls to the kitchen with him

Vincent and Nicholas were already in their seats around the table talking about something that seemed serious.Jayne placed the plates of food on the table and I went to help her.

"Thank you for the slimy thing,it actually came in hand"I said to her

"Oh your welcome,anytime,I like watching your pranks on the boys"she said with a smile

"Wait.How do you get to watch when you're working?"I asked because it sounded a bit weird she looked down and blushed before grabbing more plates and waling to the table,I shook off the weird feeling I had and took the other two plates to the table before sitting down in my seat instead of Vincent's lap.

I looked across the table and saw him raising an eyebrow at me.

"What?"I asked

He shook his head then returned back to his plate of food.I was taking  a sip of juice but Maiyah elbowed my stomach which lead to me choking and spilling out the juice that was in my mouth all over my clothes.

"Ew"Alberto said after a long pause with a disgusted face

"Bitch don't 'ew' me"I said and spit some juice on him and he stood up from the table as the juice fell from his face

"Girl you did not just spit on me"He said after wiping off the remaining juice from his mouth

He picked up the egg on his plate before scrunching it in his hands and smirking at me as my eyes widened

"Don't you dare"I said 

"Karma's a bitch"He said before throwing it at me.I moved my head to the side and the egg pieces hit Maiyah and she had egg bits on top of her head.Jack was the first one to laugh out loud,Maiyah grabbed her bowl of fruit salad and turned to the side where Jack was and tipped it all over his head.

Mark was the next one to laugh and Hope smacked him upside the head and tipped her glass of ribena on his shirt telling him to shut up.Mark grabbed the butter and used his hand to grab a handful of butter and then wiped his hand on Hope and she gasped.

"Oooops"Mark faked an apology.Hope grabbed the whole butter and stuck it on his head and Nicholas laughed.

I was shocked because he's always kept a straight face and he only talks when me or Vincent talks to him.He covered it up with a cough before returning to his straight face and Vincent smirked at him which earned him a middle finger.

Alessandro was quiet the whole time and Damien was eyeing him up and down while he ate.Damien picked up a spoon and was about to throw it when Alessandro picked up his fork and stabbed his hand.We all heard Damien's piercing scream and stopped to see what was happening.

"Don't ever throw shit like that at me"Alessandro said

Damien didn't respond as he tried to hold in his screams.He didn't make any noises for a minute straight so Alessandro twisted the fork and the boys were chuckling.I on the other hand was shocked because the guy in front of me was the funny guy I see every day I was about to shit myself on the spot.