~27~

~Sheryl~

As I was getting dressed I felt nervous because tonight is going to be my first time together with Vincent.This time I mean together-together like in bed together and doing things together,you know what I mean?

Anyways I didn't tell the girls and Alberto about how it went with asking Vincent.In all honesty I thought he was still to gonna let me go after my proposition but he did in the end,I guess I have stick to my word.

As I came out of the shower I saw Alberto lying on my bed playing on his phone.I wasn't complaining because he always does this,he also helps me pick an outfit because my idea of a clubbing outfit was sweats and a hoodie.

"Bitch hurry it's 7:13 and we have to leave before 8"Alberto groaned and flopped back on the bed.

"Yeah yeah whatever just shut up"I said and went into my walk-in closet.I pick up a short yellow summer dress and held it up to Alberto and he shook his head

"You look like you going to the beach with that"

I held up and long blue dress that had a split at the back of it

"Are you going to church or something"

I picked out another dress which was black and it had sparkly stuff on it,like a lot of it

"Bitch we ain't going to a disco party"He groaned before getting up and pushing me out of my closet and looking for a dress himself.

He came out with a short red dress with a long split in the middle of the chest which will show a lot of cleavage.I looked up at him and he smirked at me before throwing it on the bed and walking out.I looked at the piece of fabric and picked it up before dropping it again,I shook my head and found a pair of panties from my draw but I didn't put on a bra since it would look funny with the dress on.

I put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror,and damn did I look like a hoe.The door swung open and in came all the girls. Maiyah was in a white dress and Hope was in a blue and they gasped as they saw what I was wearing

"Is it that bad?"I asked feeling ashamed

"Bad?Girl that dress is popping on you" Maiyah said and Hope agreed

"Hm you're missing something"Hope said and inspected me

"Your hair"Hope said after a long minute which seemed like forever

She pushed me down in front of my dressing table and plugged in the curler.She started curling my hair and Maiyah was doing my makeup,when they were done I thanked them and picked up my red heels and red purse to match and walked out of the room

I heard them talking about something but then stopped and saw us standing at the top of the stairs.Vincent's mouth hung open as he looked at me up and down,I tried to stay bold and not worry about my deal with Vincent so I acted like I didn't care.

I walked out the door and  hopped into the car.I waited for the rest to hurry up because I just wanted to forget about tonight and not remember a single thing.I was kinda nervous because I don't drink at all and it's going to be my first time but Vincent doesn't know that.

I guess tonight is going to be a night of many firsts for me.I heard cheering which obviously came from the girls and the boys followed behind them.I saw Vincent stop them at the door before the boys nodded and patted the back of their slacks before coming to the car.

I decided not to ask them about it.We drove off and went to one of Vincent's club that was about 30 mins long.I hated every minute of it because I had to listen to the girls arguing with Alberto but I got to talk to Alessandro about what we were gonna do when we get there because he obviously had no idea about what he was going to do.

I hopped out of the car and looked at surroundings.I took my time as well.I heard the girls whooping at the back and dragged me inside,they obviously knew it was my first time because of the way I was acting.

we made our way to the bar,and let me just say,DAMN! the bartender was hot as fuck.Sharp jawline,abs that you could see popping out of his shirt and a chiseled face and damn his style of clothing was just ughh,I can't even explain what it looked like.

I pushed my way through the crowd to find my girls but it was hard because the club was full of sweaty people grinding on each other.I bumped into a hard chest and almost fell over,I grabbed the persons shirt too steady myself.I look up and noticed I was looking into a pair of green eyes,I cursed myself for always bumping into good looking men.

I pushed off him and noticed that he was wearing dark blue jeans and a grey button up shirt.

"Watch where you're going hoe"He said and walked off

"Gahdamn I was about to say thank you but I'll take that back"I said

How rude of him,I guess some good looking guys don't have any manners.I walked around and tried to look for my friends and I spotted Alessandro sitting down with a girl on his arm,he locked eyes with me as if he was asking me for permission or something,I smiled and nodded and he returned that smile before whispering into the girls ear and she looked shy but agreed as he led her upstairs.

Well,at least Alessandro is coming home happy,I walked around the club and found Maiyah and Hope dancing.I walked to them and they hugged me as we all started dancing.I hadn't noticed the crowd we attracted with our dances until I looked around and saw the girls eyeing us out and the men giving us lustful stares.The funny part is that I was dancing and I wasn't even drunk but I think the other two were a bit tipsy.

I got tired and went to the bar and sat down,I tried to forget about the ending of tonight.I'm not saying that I don't want Vincent,it's just that I'm nervous because I've never done it before and I heard that you won't be able to walk for a few days.I shook my head and ordered a sprite mainly because I didn't want to be drunk when I'm doing it,I wanted to remember everything that happens tonight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring and short chapter,Yes I know but I promise the next chapter will be interesting and a bit longer than this one

I've never wrote a sex scene before so if Sheryl's first time is bad,then I apologize

Anyways,How was the chapter?

Be honest with your feedbacks

Comment and Vote :)