~4~

~Vincent~

A few minutes after Sheryl and her friend left, my men came in with their disguises which consisted of being dressed casually so that they won't be recognized. They split up and walked around the store that our target was in so that we could get quick access to him. Once he left the store him and his girlfriend walked out the sliding doors and we quickly followed, he kissed the girl goodbye and went to his car where a few of my men were waiting.

When he got there he saw my men and immediately tried to grab his gun but luckily Mark shot his hand and he dropped to the floor bleeding.

"Tsk tsk. You see? This is what happens when you don't give me my stuff that I payed for." I said while smirking at the man on floor. I slowly walked towards him and grabbed him in a choking hold while using my other hand to hold the gun to his head, the man started to laugh as if something I said was funny.

"You stupid mafia leader. You don't realize that I have a bomb on me, and once you shoot me, you all die"He said. I got one of my most trusted technicians to come and cut the wire that activated the bomb. The mans laughter died down when he realized that the wire had been cut and then that was my cue to start laughing.

"How does it feel like when you're about to die?"I asked. He just sat there crying and begging me not to take his life but I didn't give him a chance.

I crouched down to his height and grabbed his jaw roughly, he stared at me teary eyed but I didn't pay attention to it, after all I am heartless. I pulled my gun out of my waistband and put the tip in his mouth and looked to my men to see them all smirking, some on the edge of laughing and I shot him with no regret.

"Mark, clean up this mess and the rest of you kill anyone who saw what happened" I said

They all nodded and walked off to do what they were told to do. I hopped in my car and drove off home. One of my men opened up the gate for me to go in, I walked inside inside to find my 'sister' throwing a party that only she was invited to.

She isn't really my sister, she's a cousin that i just recently found out about. Her parents also died I don't know how but then I found her in front of a burning house and helped her out just to found out that she was a relative, hence why I call her 'sister'.

Apparently she was drunk because she asked me to dance with her and she knows I don't do dancing not for anyone. I went up to my office to do a background check on Sheryl. I found out that she's in college, she gets high grades, no past boyfriends, her best friend is Hope and what angered me the most is when I saw that her parents were abusive. This was found in the hospital records, I found that she has had burns marks on her skin, her skull had been cracked when she was about 11 and that she had a broken leg because she 'fell' off the monkey bars but the doctors comment says that it doesn't look like an accident; it was intended.

I got one of my men to go keep an eye out on her and to report back to me but make sure she doesn't see him. I took a long shower while trying to figure out how I was going to get this girl and that if I do, how am I going to control my anger around her?

Just thinking about it got me mad, I groaned out in frustration and ended up punching the wall really hard so that it made a hole in the wall.

Mark busted through my door panting.

"Dude what happened ?" he asked, he looked down to see I was only in a towel and then to the whole in the wall then started laughing.

 "So you didn't get laid tonight so you ended up punching a hole in the wall, just to shove your small dick in it" he said.

I decided to play along

"Do you wanna see what's under this towel big boy ?" I said in a high pitched voice, his laughter died down and looked at me with big eyes as I was getting closer to him.

"Do you big boy ?" I taunted.

I stopped in front of him and grabbed the edge of my towel and was about to pull it off completely when he ran out of my room screaming out loud that there was a man about to rape him while I laughed at how dramatic he was being and changed into a pair of boxers and a shirt.

I gathered all my documents of my girl off the table in my office and put it next to me on my bedside table so that I could do it first thing in the morning. Tomorrow is going to be a long day I thought to myself as I switched off the light and fell into a deep slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How was that for a chapter?

What are your thoughts on Vincent?

Comment down below :)