~19~

~Sheryl~

I was debating with myself on whether I did the right decision in forgiving him or not.I just needed to stop doubting him and just open up to him.I headed off to my room and leaned against the door,when I saw a piece of paper on my bed along with rose petals.

I walked around my room to check if someone was in there but the only thing I saw was muddy footprints which lead to my window.I walked to my window and looked to see if anyone was there,I saw a shadow moving around the trees.I looked closer and saw a man standing there looking at me,I gasped and shut my window and closed the curtains.

I looked on the bed and ran to read the note.

"You may not know me,but I know you

This is not only about your little boyfriend but you too,

I want you and there is nothing you can do,

See you soon."

To say that I was shocked was an understatement,I was beyond shocked.I thought about going to give the letter to Vincent but then decided against because by now he would be asleep.

I put the letter on the dresser and grabbed the rose petals and threw them in the bin.I did a once over of my room to see if I saw anything else different before going off to bed,I have to remember to show Vincent the letter,first thing in the morning.I turned off the light and went to sleep,at least I tried to.

~Morning~

It was about 2 or 3 in the morning when I heard whispering in my room,so I peeked and saw men in my room.To be honest,my first intentions was to sit up and scream but then I remembered that I had to play it safe so that I would not get killed.I wondered how they got in the room in the first place because I'm pretty sure I closed the windows and curtains before I went to bed,I heard something fall on the floor.

"Shut up before she wakes up and tells her little boyfriends about it"one man said

"Who the fuck said you can talk to me?"The other one said

"Alright,both of you shut the fuck up,I'm the boss here,you listen to me,Kaden you stop fucking around with her objects and Shawn stop yelling"A man said and he sounded like a old man but I'm not too sure.I groaned and rolled over to my side and they all went quiet as I cuddled the pillow next to me.

"She's beautiful"The old man said and I cringed internally.I then felt someone caressing my cheek and petting my hair,I scrunched my eyebrows together and buried my face into the pillow

"When are we taking her"Kaden said and I got this weird feeling in my stomach

"Not now because his guards are not really guarding her room or outside her room but prepare the men,we're kidnapping her tomorrow"The old man said and Kaden and Shawn hummed in response.I heard footsteps coming towards me and I shut my eyes tighter

"I'm coming for you tomorrow darling,I know you can't hear me but as of tomorrow,you're all mine"The old man whispered and then I heard the window close.I waited for a bit and then I sat up and cried.

I couldn't fall back asleep so I grabbed the letter off the dresser and made my way downstairs.I thought of stopping at Vincent's door but then I remembered that he hasn't slept much so I went to the living room.

I put on a movie and went to see if there was anything to eat in the kitchen.I found some food and also the maid who was about to fall asleep on the counter,I told her to come with me and watch a movie but she declined because she was going to get fired and that was the only job she had.