~13~

~Sheryl~

After we pranked the boys we sat in the tree and talked about what was happening between her and Mark and me and Vincent.

After a few minutes we decided to head back inside the house and watch some T.v shows.We were talking about 'family guy' when we felt something wet touch our heads so we shrieked out loud and then I felt something gooey and brown thing fall on to me and then something white which looked like flour.The boys came and stood in front of us laughing their asses off so I glanced at Hope and she nodded knowing that we were thinking the same thing.

I screamed and hopped onto Vincent and Hope onto Mark and rubbed all the mess that was on us on to them.When we were done we straddled their waist and smiled innocently.Hope was laughing at Marks reaction and laughed even harder so I laughed at them too,when I was suddenly flipped over.

I looked up and saw that Vincent was on top.

"You wanna be a bad girl today?"He said in a husky voice,I clenched my thighs together and covered my face because I knew that it was red by now.

He removed my hands,"Aw,do you not want to play anymore?"he said in a teasing voice,I shook my head quickly.

"But the fun was just getting started"he said while looking into my eyes.He picked me up and walked up towards the room and placed me on the bed,he shook his head and started undressing but left his boxers on,he hopped on the bed and crawled towards me.My eyes went wide in amusement before I laughed out loud which shocked him.I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom and locked it behind me,I heard him groaning but I ignored him and went for a long shower.

Once I was done I noticed that I hadn't brought a towel with me,I cursed under my breath and called out to Vincent to bring me a towel."No come and get it yourself"he said and I know he was trying to get back at me.

"No I'm naked Vincent,just grab me a towel please"I practically pleaded.

"No this is payback for what you did to me this past week"he said 

I gave myself a little pep talk and I mean what was I scared of?I had a banging body with big breasts and all so why start being shy?I took a deep breath and covered my private areas from his view before walking to stand in front of him.

He removed my hands from my private areas and my hair out of my face.

"Don't be ashamed of your body"He said and I continued to look down at my feet.

"I'm just not used to being naked in front of a man,I just don't want to lose my virginity yet,I was saving it for marriage,or at least I'm not ready for that"I said turning red as tears pricked my eyes.

I looked up at him and he looked shocked and grabbed the towel from behind him and wrapped it around my body.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like that,but I'm not gonna be the one who takes away your innocence from you,Okay?"he said

I smiled and nodded then walked to his closet and pulled out one of his dress shirts and put it on before hopping into bed.The bed was soft so I sighed loudly into one of the pillows.I heard him walk out and I felt very tired,as I was about to fall asleep he came into the room and pushed me over onto my side because I took over his side too.I felt the bed dip and I cuddled up next to him,hey don't blame me he just felt like a big teddy bear so I just had to.We slept in each others arms that night.

~Next morning~

Today was the day that I was going to try and not prank Vincent.......but it's now it's Mark's turn.

I woke up and saw that Vincent wasn't in bed and that he left a note on the bedside table next to me.

"Hey love,I'm not gonna be here when you wake up because I'm going to an important meeting and I couldn't wake you up.I told the maids to make you some breakfast and to leave some clothes on the bed next to you for the day.Love,Vincent."