•~1= God of Mischief~•

The man led me to an underground, not to mention abandoned, base. Many people were down there. As we walked by, people were staring and after walking by, they started whispering. I didn't know if it was something I did, or if it was something the man did. I ignore them and carry on walking behind him.

We reach a part of the building filled with bedrooms, almost like an apartment building. He stops at one.

"This one is empty, you may have it if you would like. I am right down the hall if you ever need anything." He says.

I nod and enter the room. It looked like a normal apartment. Huge bed, bathroom, walk-in-closet, a kitchen and a living area. I sit down on the bed, which is surprisingly comfortable. I take out the phone from my pocket. I scroll through everything, trying to find out who I was or who I am. I check my camera roll. There was a picture of me, a girl and a boy. They didn't look familiar. I scroll through and find a video.

"Oh god." Someone says, it sounds like me.

A man comes and tries to pick up a hammer, which budged. The others couldn't do it. Then the camera moves to this girl, possibly in her teens.

"Go Peyton!" I say to her and she finally gets up and tries to lift it, which doesn't work. I then hand the camera to her and she films me trying to lift it.

"You got this Anya." The girl, I guess Peyton, says. I couldn't do it and I raise my hands in the air.

"I tried."

Peyton giggles, along with the boy and girl from the photo. The video ends.

Nothing seems familiar. Well except me. I guess my name is Anya. I scroll through other photos which were basically me with other people I didn't know.

There was then a knock at the door. I turn my phone off. The man from before comes in. He closes the door behind him.

"I heard you were on your phone." He says.

I nod. "It wasn't as helpful as I thought it would be. But at least I figured out my name."

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Anya." I say.

"Nice name." He complements.

"Thanks." I smile slightly and hide the blush and he smiles back.

"So did you just come in here to check on me? Or is there something else?" I ask.

"Right," he says, "We are currently in war between people who call themselves Avengers. They think they are the earth mightiest heroes but they aren't. They save, but leave everyone else to pick up the messes. They killed many. That's why we are here. We are here to help those who are hurt by the Avengers."

"We?" I ask.

"Follow me." He says.

He gets up. I had no choice but to follow him. We go down the hall to one metal door. The man knocks.

"Come in." A deep voice says.

The man opens the door to a shady room. I could barely see a human figure in the shadows. I could see his eyes glaring at me.

"Sir, this is the girl I was talking about." The man introduces.

"Why is she here?" He asks.

"She is powerful, she has just the power we need to finish the plan." The man says.

"Perfect." Is all he says before the dude closes the door and we walk back to the bedroom.

"Who was that?" I ask him.

"You'll see."

We finally reach my bedroom door. I open it up. I stop.

"One last thing. I never got your name." I say.

"Oh ya. My name is Loki."

I nod. "Nice name."

He laughs a little, noticing I used his own words. I close the door and sit down on the bed. Maybe it's not so bad here.

Word Count: 657