•~21: Our Final Battle~•

This is the last battle. This was surprisingly shorted than I thought it would be so it's all one chapter. Enjoy! (WORD COUNT: 915)

Anya's POV

There was an explosion outside. Peyton had woken up, jumped off the couch, and head towards the window to see what was happening. I ran after her and picked her up. By this time, everyone had followed me to the window.

There stood the rest of the team. Why would the rest of the team create an explosion? Then I saw it. Bob showed himself, along with his army.

Peyton barks and struggles out of my arms. I let her go and she runs behind me. I turn around and see Wanda and Vision. They look at Peyton then at us.

"Someone better explain this." Clint demands, walking into the room with his bow and arrows. I guess he left to get them when the explosion occured.

"It is complicated." Vision replies calmly.

"The team is mind controlled by the enemy." Wanda states.

Vision blinks. "Maybe not that complicated."

"So are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna go out there and fight?" Monica questions.

"Right." I mumble under my breath. "Peyton go to your crate." I tell her.

She runs to my room without hesitation. I turn back to everyone. "Let's go to war."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

We were outnumbered. 6 Avengers vs. 6 Avengers plus Bob's army. We stood in a line. We stood there, waiting for someone to charge. It was like one of those old western things you see on TV a lot.

It was then that jets flew by, shooting at everyone. We took cover under Wanda's shield, only to realise they weren't shooting at us. Wanda let's down her field. Soldiers in odd clothing jumped out of the jets and on our side.

They were dressed in fur. They didn't have guns, but spears and daggers. I furrow my brows as they chant something that I dont really understand. Soldiers from the other side charged at ours. I turn to Wanda, asking her who the warriors were.

"Wakandan warriors." She simply responds.

Of course, I didn't understand who the Wakandans were. I cant tell if it was from my amnesia or I just didn't know in the first place.

The battle began. Nat charging at Clint. Rhodey and Vision had a fight in the sky. Sam and Tony started shooting at Pietro and Wanda. Leaving me to fight with Steve.

He runs at me, only to fall. Oh yeah, I forgot I had that siren thing. He eventually gets up, only to get blasted by a psychic wave. He slowly gets up.

"I can do this all day." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Ya, I've heard."

I blast him with a psychic wave and find him hitting his head on the wall. He holds his head. I walk to him and look down.

"Sorry, but I have to knock you out." I awkwardly say.

He looks up at me and gives me a questioning look. "What?" 

I bite my lower lip and knock him out. "Sorry, Cap."

I look around at the battle. Many of the warriors were dying, along with soldiers. I couldn't tell who was winning. Us or them.

One soldier caught my attention. Wearing all black, they defeated anyone who came in their way. I watched as they stabbed a warrior with their knife. I then knew who it was. How? Their knife was green and silver. I see Monica and... wait a minute... Loki?

He turns to us, harshly removing his dagger from the warriors heart. He tosses the dagger into the air and back into his hand. I grab a katana that was conveniently on the ground by a warrior.

We charge eachother, clashing our weapons into eachother. He tries to hit us, and I dodge. We try to hit him and he dodges. This goes on for a while. We couldn't get a single hit, and niether could he. He finally hits Monica and Loki, making them pass out and leaving me alone to fight him.

My eyes turned teal out of rage and I hit him with a psychic wave. He lands into the crowd. He gets up quickly and charges at me, trying to fight the siren going on in his head. I finally slash his knees while dodging his attack. He falls to the ground.

I take advantage of this, grab the knife he dropped, and try to stab him with the knife, only to find him catch my hand. He grabs a hold of my throat and stands up. My feet lift from the ground and I gasp for air.

I look at the knife then back at him. I remember seeing something from a TV show. I smirk, remembering this, and drop the knife. He looks at me cluelessly. I catch the knife with my other hand and stab his side.

He let's go of me and I fall to the ground. I remove the knife from his side and watch him fall to the ground. I catch my breath. I turn around to the battle.

Every soldier, including the opposing Avengers, stopped fighting the warriors and looked around cluelessly. I guess the mind control wore off. Monica and Loki get up. They glance at Bob's body then back at me. I toss the knife to Loki.

They both stand up. "He's.." Monica cuts herself off.

"Yeah. Yeah he is." I nod.