•~19: All Good Things Must End~•

It's been a week since Monica moved into the facility and she is still spying on Bob. Things were all happy and cheery, and Peyton has grown close to Monica and I. We taught her some neat tricks, like sitting, speaking, and even playing dead.

But as you must know, not all good things last. This is how our day went:

I woke up around 8am to find Monica still sleeping. Like any good friend, I decided to prank her while she was still sleeping. First, I set her alarm, which wasn't on before, to 8:25. This left me with 25 minutes to start the prank wars.

First, I put blue hair dye into her shampoo. Shell be lucky it wasn't pink, since she HATES pink. Then, I got into her phone and took a picture of me, cause I felt like it. It's not really a prank but I did it anyway. And then there was plastic wrap, a common prank.

I sat on my bed and counted down the seconds till 8:25. I couldn't stop from smiling as I watched as her alarm clock went off. I quickly hide my smile and look at my phone. Monica gives me a tired and confused look as she turns the alarm clock off. After a while, she got up and went into the bathroom to shower. Then I heard her 5 minutes later.

"Uh..." I hear Monica, "Anya?"

I try to hold in my laugh as I reply. "Ya?"

"What did you do with my shampoo?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, clearly lying.

"Why is my shampoo blue?!"

I didn't respond, I just tried to hold in my laugh.

About 5 minutes later she came out of the shower, dressed and hair still wet. Her hair actually didn't look that bad.

"Uh, what happened to your hair?" I ask.

"Very funny, Maximoff." She snarled.

"Which Maximoff are you talking about? You know, there are 3 of us." I smirk.

She gives me a glare. I innocently look at her. "I'll get you back."

"Ok." I mutter under my breath.

She turns to walk out of the room, but stops herself. "How long does this dye last anyway?"

I pick up the bottle from under the covers, which is where I hid it. I know, brilliant idea. I look at the front of it, looking for a period of time.

When I find the label, my eyes widen. I bite my lower lip. I really hope she enjoys that color of blue.

"Monica," I say, still looking at the bottle, "Do you like that color of blue?"

Monica looks at her hair, "It's ok. Why?" Then it hits her. "Anya."

I drop the bottle and put my hands up. "How was I suppose to know it was permanent!?"

"You could've checked!" Monica shouts, clearly p!ssed.

This turns into an argument. Monica ended up winning and I cant blame her. Though, she kinda liked the color. Then I had to explain to everyone why Monica's hair is blue.

Wanda reaction was priceless. She glared at me and then at Pietro, who smiled and gave me a thumbs-up. And then Monica managed to smack Pietro in the back of the head when he did this.

Later that day, the team had went on a mission to an abandon HYDRA base, leaving Monica and I with Clint and Pietro so they could "babysit" us, which I highly debate with. I mean, we're 17. We don't need babysitters.

We sat in the lounge room. Monica had the remote and was scrolling through the channels. Clint sat on a different couch, reading a book of some sort. Pietro was mentally making fun of Monica and how "slow" she flipped the channels. While I sat by Monica, Peyton in my lap, and watched her flip through channels.

Of course it was quiet and the only thing being heard was the TV. I continue to pet Peyton when we find the only good thing on, The Office. I tried my hardest not to laugh, since Peyton was sleeping.

Remember how I said 'all good things must end'?

There was an explosion outside. Peyton had woken up, jumped off the couch, and head towards the window to see what was happening. I ran after her and picked her up. By this time, everyone had followed me to the window.

There stood the rest of the team. Why would the rest of the team create an explosion? Then I saw it. Bob showed himself, along with his army.

This is supposed to be our final battle.

Good vs. Evil

Avengers vs. Avengers