•~18: Rebelling~•

Hello! This picture made me laugh so hard. It will rather a.) Bless me with amazing meme dreams or b.) Give me nightmares. Both of those are possible! I dont have anything else to say so.... Hope you enjoy!

I nearly fall to the ground. Monica smiles at my clumsiness.

"That never gets old." She speaks.

I roll my eyes. "What do you want? You know your not suppose to be here."

"Actually," she starts. "I'm done working for the stupid son of a b!tch. I told him I was going to the facility to act like a good guy and spy but really, I'm spying on him."

"So what about everyone else in that facility? They're gonna put you back into the cage if they see you!" I warn her.

"That's why I'm gonna explain to them what's going on." She looks at Peyton, which was still in my arms. "What's the dog's name?"

"Peyton." I reply, looking at the dog and back at her.

"So, what about, well, human Peyton?" She asks.

I bite my lower lip. "She, uh, she died."

Monica's face went from curiosity to oh sh!t I shouldn't have brought that up. "Well d*mn. How?"

"Blood loss, rather that or internal bleeding." I explain. "The doctor wouldn't tell us."

She nods in sympathy. "Sorry. I shouldn't have brought that up."

I shake my head. "Its fine." I try to change the topic. "So, how's Loki doing?"

"Hes been sorta a b!tch lately but, that's just how he acts." Monica shrugs. "But, there was something odd about him. He keeps visiting the yellow eyed dude and acting more loyal to him."

"That doesn't sound like him, well the loyalty part." I think out loud. "Have you asked him about it?"

"I never got to. Everytime I talk to him, rather it's about the subject or not, he just walks away."

"Maybe I should talk to him." I suggest.

"Ya, no." Monica exclaims.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Yellow-eyes knows you rebelled, you can't just go in there like nothing happened!"

I had to give her that. He does know. In fact, everyone knows. Now that I think of it, the idea sounds dumb.

"Well what are we gonna do now?" She asks.

"We could go inform everyone you're working with us now." I suggest.

"What if they don't accept me?" Monica hesitates.

"They will." I assure.

•••••

We walk inside the facility and towards the lounge room. We walk through the hallway and into the elevator. We awkwardly stand, side by side, waiting for the elevator to open.

"Where will I stay?" Monica asks.

"What?"

"I mean, if I do stay here at the facility, where would I sleep?" She explains.

I think for a moment. "Probably my room." I look at her with an assuring look.

Monica nods. Usually, she's good at hiding emotions but I could tell she was nervous. I didn't say anything though. Let's be real here, when has anyone said to you "it's gonna be ok" and then all your worries melt away?

The elevator dings. We walk into another hallway, which led into the lounge room.

Sitting in the lounge room was Wanda, Pietro, Steve, Sam, and Rhodey. Where Tony was, no one will ever know.

Steve, Wanda, and Pietro look up. They stare at us like we're insane. Sam looks up, curious of why everything was so dramatic. He drops a mug, which he was holding.

They give us questioning, and almost concerning, looks. I bite my lower lip and look up at them.

"You guys remember Monica right?"