•~15: Cat, I'm a Kitty Cat~•

So... this happened

I wake up in my bed, but I feel smaller than normal. I look around and find everything bigger than normal. I start to get confused. I sit up and look around more.

I get off my bed and find myself on my hands and feet. I look down and realise I'm covered with white fur with grey stripes. I, as every normal person would do in this situation, started freaking out.

WHERE ARE MY THUMBS?!?! Was my first thought as I try to open the door to my bedroom. I walk in circles, thinking of how this could happen and what to do. I walk into the bathroom and jump onto the sink.

I have white fur with grey stripes and teal eyes. Around my nose, neck, and stomach was a hint of teal. I look... adorable. I can't believe it!

I shoot a light psychic wave at the door and it opens slowly. I walk out, warning myself of what could be next. I walk down the stairs, since I can't push the buttons on the elevator.

I enter the lounge room and find everyone else as cats too. How did this manage to happen overnight?

Two cats with white fur walk up to me and I immediately recognize them as Wanda and Pietro. How? Wanda had red eyes and around her nose, neck, and stomach was a light shade of red. Pietro had electric blue eyes and the same as Wanda, but instead of red it was blue.

They do what I suppose is a group hug but I can't be sure cause we apparently need to stand on our hands and feet. Truth is, I hadn't really talked with any of the team since Peyton's death. So, when I entered the room they were kinda shocked.

Can I speak? I mean, of course I can speak but can I speak? Can I speak English or does it come out as a meow. If a human walked in the room and I tried talking to them, would they hear "meow" or what I'm actually saying.

"What's happening?" I ask, oh so I can say words.

"We aren't sure." Steve confesses from behind. Steve had light orange fur with orange stripes and blue eyes.

"I want this to end." Says the cat in the corner, "I'm allergic to cats." I recognized his voice as Clint. He had pure, fluffy, grey fur.

Tony looks like a tuxedo cat (that's what my cat looks like!) but instead of black fur he had brown fur.

"I'm going to the shooting range," the cat beside Clint speaks. "I need to take my anger out on something before I take it out on Clint."

The ginger, which I figured was Natasha, walks past us all. I try to process what happened. I wonder if she's done that before...

"I want catnip." Tony speaks.

"Why catnip?" Bucky asks.

"Because I can't drink scotch to get drunk so I need catnip to get high." Tony explains before running out of the room.

"Tony no!" Rhodey, who was a brown cat with black stripes, chases after him.

Clint gets up. "I'm gonna go and shoot targets with Nat." And he walks out of the room.

I realised that Bucky and Sam weren't here. Why? Cause Steve went to go find them.

Vision, realising it was just him and the family, phased through the door without word. He was a red-pink cat. I can't even with these people.

Now it was just Wanda, Pietro, and I. We didn't know what to say. It was just a quiet time. Then, all of the sudden, Pietro starts laughing. We look at him in concern.

"This is the strangest thing that's happened to us, by far. And we're dealing with it like it's an everyday thing." Pietro snickers.

He did have a point. Weird stuff do happen all the time at the tower. And we were kinda treating it as an everyday thing.

"Next thing you know it's raining tacos and we'll look out the window, shrug, and continue doing whatever the hell we were doing." I speak.

~~~

It had been a few hours since I figured out I was a cat. And was I still a cat?

Yes.

It was around lunch when I realised I couldn't make anything for me to eat. And I can't pour myself a thing of cat food. I look around at everyone else. It looked like they were contemplating the same thing I was.

So, we called down the only person who wasn't in the tower last night. He agreed to come down, confused. We didn't tell him we were cats. So this will be fun.

The elevator dings and in comes Fury. He stops as soon as he sees us. He blinks a few times before realizing it was the Avengers.

"I ask for one normal day..."

Word Count: 822