•~11: Bob the Boss(y) Man Creature~•

Enjoy the picture =)

The helicopter landed in an old garage we used to hide all our vehicles and transportation devises. We get out of the helicopter and walk to the base. I was nervous, and I'm sure Loki was too. How can we tell the boss that Monica got captured by the Avengers? He'll kill us, and I'm not exaggerating. He might actually kill us of he's not in a good mood.

We find the entrance to the base and enter it. The army departs from Loki and I and we make our way to the bosses office, ready to report what had happened. Time slowed down as we walk there. Millions of thoughts and what if questions stormed through my head. To be honest I'm kinda nervous, if that's not obvious enough.

Loki notices my nervous face. He let's out a sigh and takes my hand. I look up at him, my cheeks growing hot. He squeezes my hand reassuringly. Let's just say he's not as tough as everyone thinks he is. I smile at his gesture and stare at his hand, which was still intertwined with mine. Loki looks down and quickly let's go, knowing he had to be tough. I hold in a laugh. All the nervous feeling I had was now gone. Am I falling for him?

We reach the bosses room and enter. His glowing, creepy, yellow eyes stare into our souls. He notices our nervous faces. From the shadows, I could see his eyebrows furrow. Now I know he's mad. I bite my lower lip and wait for him to tell at us.

"Where is soldier 283?" The boss asks.

'Soldier 283 has a name, you know.' I think

Loki takes a deep breath and steps forward. "She was captured by the Avengers, sir. But I assure you, we will get her back."

"You better!" The boss shouts, which I flinch when he does. "Do you know what information they could get from her!? They probably already know where our base is and coming to attack it this minute!"

I put my head down, trying to be respectful. "We are sorry, sir." I say, fearing what he might say.

"Get her back or you two will never see the light of day again." He threats.

"Yes sir." Loki and I responds before walking out and closing the door behind us.

From behind, I could hear the boss throwing what might be a bottle at the wall, making it shatter into little pieces. I dont understand why I call him "boss". Ya he runs the place but he just, well, how do I put this, wierd. Is that te right word. What I'm saying is that if he tells everyone what to do, then why doesn't he ever leave the room. He's always mean to us. I'm not even gonna call him boss anymore. I'm gonna call him.............

Hmmmm

Maybe Moto Moto...

Nah...

How about....

Bob...

Ya...

We'll call him Bob, short for "Bob the boss(y) man creature".

Yaaaaaaaa~ (/•~•)/

ANYWAY!

Loki and I walk through the hallways, and the only thing that could be heard was marching, gun shots, and talking. Many soldiers had heard the outburst from... Bob... and were now talking, or gossiping, about the situation.

I reach my room. We stop there. Loki looks up at me when I speak. "What now?" I ask.

Loki sighs. "I dont know." He usually doesn't admit these kinda stuff. "But we'll get Monica back eventually, I promise."

I nod in response, "See you tomorrow."

He waves and walks to his room, which was in another hallway. I sit down on my bed.

Today was an insane day. The Avengers know I'm alive, and now I know that I used to be a member of their team. But why? Why don't I remember any of it? It's all a blurr and the only thing that seems to help me remember is that one video. The video of me with the Avengers. I decided to get some sleep since I probably wasn't gonna get any for the next week if... Bob decides to attack the base again. I lay down and drift off into a sleep. Luckily, my prayer was answered.

I sit down on the bench by the shop and drink the coffee. I put my sunglasses on, the sun shining on my face.

I finish my coffee quickly and go to put the cup in the trash can, when just then someone runs into me. I fall to the ground, my sunglasses falling off me as well.

"I'm so sorry." The young man says. He holds his hand out to help me up. I kindly take it and he pulls me up.

He was about to say something, but he pauses. I put my sunglasses over my head. He just stares.

"Anya?" He, more like, says.

"I have to go." I say while letting go of his hand.

"Wait." He says. "I'm not working for them, I promise. Nor the Avengers." He says.

"H-how did you know I was thinking that?" I ask. "Who are you?"

He sighs. "You probably don't remember me. You were only two."

"How did you know about that?" I ask.

"Because I was there." He says. "Anya," he takes my hand "It's me, your brother."

"I know, HYDRA probably fiddled with your brain. Like they did to me." The man says. I refuse to respond, but I do anyway.

"You were in HYDRA too?" I ask.

"Ya, expiremented on and everything." He says.

I recognize him now. He was that dude with the silver hair. He could run fast and everything.

"Remind me what your name is." I say.

"Pietro." He says.

I wake up to the sound of a siren. The siren blared. I was too tired to focus on what was happening. I cover my ears and walk out the door. The hallway lights were red, in a warning of us being attacked.

Here I am, thinking we would attack the Avengers. But instead they attacked us.