•~13: Holy shoot! She's my sister!~•

Sorry this chapter isnt as long as the rest. Just a fluff chapter to fill in what is gonna happen next chapter. Oh! One more thing! At the top is a teaser of the next book 😉 Enjoy!

I sat on the hospital bed as the nurse scanned my head with some scanner. Only people that were in the room was my brother and a girl with brown hair. They stood against the wall, watching the scan. It's kinda awkward. No one spoke. I bit my bottom lip and looked around the room.

It's a normal hospital room. Nothing that bad. Wait, are those needles? I don't know why, but I have a fear of needles. Was it something in the past that I just don't remember?

The nurse got done with the scan. She pulls the scanner away from me and onto the counter. She types stuff on the computer. She walks over to the others and leads them outside the room. She talks to them, probably about my amnesia. But of course I couldn't hear them so I may be wrong.

She walks away from the others and they walk inside the room. They both stood there. None of us made eye contact with eachother. It was silence for a while, not really a satisfying one either. Then I broke it.

"I'm sorry." I say, looking up at them.

They both look at me, frowning in confusion. "For what?" The brown haired girl asks.

"For everything that's happening. With this whole amnesia thing and Peyton being in the hospital." I explain.

"None of that is your fault." Pietro shakes his head.

"But it feels like it."

The girl let's out a sad sigh, walks towards me, and sits down on the bed beside me. I dont question it and for some reason I found it comforting. I may not know the girl, but I feel like I do, or did.

"Whatever you felt like you did, you didn't." She says, looking at me and squeezing my hand. She let's go of my hand then and reaches into her pocket.

A photo. That's what she took out of her pocket. It was a photo of a family. A family of 5 to be percise. A mom, dad, boy, and two girls. The boy and one of the girls looked the same age, with the other girl probably a few years younger. Looking at it now, it's kinda familiar. Then it hits me like a brick.

The younger girl is me. The other kids are Pietro and my sister, with my parents in the background. I wave of sympathy washes over me. I can't believe I didn't recognize them. I look back up at the girl then back down at the picture. The girl from the photo and the girl next to me look very alike. Wait a minute..

Holy shoot. She's my sister!

"Don't loose this, it's the last picture we have of the whole family." She says, giving it to me. I nod but stay quiet.

I realised something today. I may have amnesia, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I still have my family and my best friend. Everyone is there for me, even if I dont know them. Little did I know that the bestest of friends must depart.

Word Count: 561