•~7: The Attack Pt. I~•

Happy Birthday to me! And Happy N.G.T.B.P.O.H.A. (Not-Going-To-Be-Put-On-Hold-Anymore) Day! This chapter is a 3 parter so i suggest you read each chapter to understand whats going on.

Also, I can't believe I didn't put the picture above in this book, or the last, sooner. The picture is basically what Anya's psychic waves look like, but teal. OH! Enjoy the video 😉😆

Anyway! I hope you enjoy! 💙

THIRD P.O.V.
The Underground Base

It was 11 pm at night. Everyone is getting armor on for the attack that took place in an hour. All soldiers are putting on their gear, along with Monica, Loki, and Anya.

Monica was not very happy to be attacking a base, she didn't think it was logical. Plus it's the Avengers, 'Earth's mightiest heroes'. They'll take the army down in less than an hour if the army isn't smart, which half of the army barely has a brain in her opinion.

Loki was the exact opposite of Monica. He wants to battle and can't wait to take down the Avengers, if they even do. Though he is excited, he hides it with a blank face, -in which he mastered during his many years at Asgard- for Monica and Anya, but mainly Anya. (Should this be a ship?)

Anya was nervous and almost scared. She didn't know what to expect or what to come next. She feared for her friends and her teamates, though she never knew them. She knew the Avengers were powerful and she knew half, or maybe more, of the army would die in the process.

The trio walk to the weapons shed, grabbing a weapon to accompany them with their powers. Their powers, as the boss put it, was their secret weapon. Monica grabs a bow and 15 arrows to go with it. Loki grabbed his small, silver, and green knives he always uses for battle. Anya grabbed two katanas and put them in a holster, in the shape of an X, on her back.

The boss had decided not to join in this battle to test how HIS army would do without him. Monica thought he was a wuss. Loki didn't care. Anya was slightly confused and thought like both Loki and Monica.

It's now 11:45pm. They attack in 15 minutes, which is the amount of time they need to get to the base from their base. Monica, Loki, and Anya controlled 50 soldiers each and would separate when they got to the base.

They marched to the base. Monica, to the left, Loki, who was in the middle, and Anya, who was on the right, pulled they're masks over their faces so they wouldn't be recognized by the Avengers. As they marched, millions of thoughts ran through each of the trio's mind.

"Is it just me or are you all nervous?" Anya asks her friends.

"It's not just you." Monica replies.

Anya nods and looks back up. There, from the distance, was the Avengers tower forming from the fog. Anya takes a deep breath. Helicopters flew by and dropped bombs. By this time, they knew they had awoken the Avengers.

Loki nods at both Monica and Anya, a symbol of splitting up. Both of the girls nod before they symbol their part of the army to follow them.

•~••~••~••~••~•

Peyton awoke when a cool breeze entered her room. She sat up and looked around to find the source of the breeze. She realized she left the window open. She got up from her bed and walked towards the window to close it.

Just when she was about to close the window, a bomb went off in the yard. Pure dejavu came to mind. This is exactly how her dream went from last night. 'It wasnt a dream' she realized 'it was a vision' (Hehe puns).

Pietro sped behind her. Peyton turned around. "Go, get to safety." He says, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm not leaving." Peyton argues.

"You have to." Pietro responds.

"If I leave, you'll wake up as old as Steve and Bucky and find out that flying cars now exsist." She threats, holding a ice cube -which she made- in her hand.

Pietro sighs and speeds Peyton and him down to the main room in the facility. Everyone knew to go there in case of emergency, and that's what they did.

Tony looks at Peyton in concern and looks back at Pietro. "You brought Peyton to battle?" Tony asks in disbelief.

"She threatened me!" Pietro defends.

Tony sighs loudly. "OK fine. Look, they're splitting up in three so I suggest we split up in three as well." Tony says, getting down to buisness. "I'll take Rhodey, Natasha, and Clint and we go left."

Steve nods in agreement with the plans. "Alright, I'll take Sam, Bucky, and Vision and we'll go middle."

"I'll take Wanda and Peyton and go right." Pietro chimes in.

"It's an odd number, are you sure?" Steve asks Pietro.

"I'm sure. Trust me." Pietro responds.

That's kinda hard to do.

Word Count: 847